Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. (2552 Views)

Sars Funny Reply To Shatta Wale Tweet / A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics / OMG!! See The “special” Prize A Teacher Gave His Student For Being Good (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. by Eyor1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
I believe after reading this, You all will know the reason why the space for hobbies are included on the CV.

The staff sent a Message to his boss explaining why he won't be in work tomorrow, the boss response will shock you.

Re: Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. by Nightie(f): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lolzzzz. He shud swim wit his suit nd tie lah.
Re: Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. by Lovetinz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nightie:
Lolzzzz. He shud swim wit his suit nd tie lah.
No.
He should tie his clothings and shoes along with his comb, bag, etc, in a polythene bag,
and string it to his waist.
The rest is easy.
Re: Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. by Eyor1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lovetinz:

No.
He should tie his clothings and shoes along with his comb, bag, etc, in a polythene bag,
The rest is easy.

Hahahaha, una no go kill me
Re: Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. by vicstar(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
dat boss deserves a "hi-five" undecided
Re: Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. by nnachukz(m): 12:15am On Feb 17, 2016
This kind boss no send you ooo.
Re: Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. by Nightie(f): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Lovetinz:

No.
The rest is easy.

Lolzzzzzzz.
Re: Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. by Angeliarrhy: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Boss has given funny reply to the main question for the officers. The chance of the failure and top professional resume writing services is demarcated for the utilization of the replies the change is inflicted or the candidates in this ambit and linkages or the humans.
Re: Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. by StelBuchanan: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2018
Some bosses are really very kind of the jolly while to getting working from the staff as my boss is really funny person all the time. My boss has qualities of the dissertation help that we can without the hesitations to ask him with the funny reply.

(1) (Reply)

See Hillarious Photo That Got Neighbours Startled / Guess My Ethnic Group / Romade Wetin U Dey Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.