Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! (7941 Views)

Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers / Peeled Egusi Available For Delivery To Lagos @#55k Per 100kg Bag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by tbliss22(m): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2016
Hello NL readers,

(Edited Version - 2016)

Its Tbliss again I dished out some info some 2years ago as regards tubers of yams being sold for 100pieces for as low as 9k and more that 5000people saw the information online and took advantage of it.

www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000

I even purchased for so many customers from lagos state, portharcourt and so on.

After NYSC I made another trip to benue state again and some other northern states late last year.

In another major city in Benue State I discover full HECTARES of LAND with Orange plantation meaning if you want 500trailers to loaded at a time they are ready.

This is no joke I have more than 50 orange farmers details and their respective farm locations who will NEGOTIATE with you in RANGE of N2,500 to N3,000 per BAG depending on the quantity you want to buy.

How much is a BAG of ORANGES @ various markets; Lagos State and Portharcourt? Well for lagos state, A Bag of Oranges can fill up 4 to baskets which goes presently for N3,000 per baskets that's roughly 15k to 18k for a full bag (you can visit any market where oranges are sold heavily to confirm). @Porthacourt, A Bag of Oranges goes between N12,000 and N14,000

Note: this is not a Market thing like the Yam market which has trucks on ground, you will have to go down with your own vehicle or you can chatter on ground @benue

I can offer the following services

1. Forward the 25 names with contacts of Orange farmers warlords directly to your email

2. Get u my P.A's contacts to assist you.

3. Give you full direction and off - course the coolest and cheapest hotel to lodge in.

All What you need are as follows;

1. A Market to sell your Bags of Oranges to
2. A very sound pick-up van with no defect
3. A list of 20 trusted farmers names and contacts who will supply to you continuously for as long as you are still in business

Remember, I'm currently buckling up for the next yam season of harvest and sales with over 25,000 page views on the thread.......

But this time both dishing the contacts with full description is at a FEE but be rest assured you will get all the support you need.....

Mr Lekan

07034617082(whatsapp)
Tideal20@gmail.com
BBM: 33455101

Shalom!!

Note: this is not a Market thing like the Yam market which has trucks on ground, you will have to go down with your own vehicle to buy or u can hire one in benue down to your location.

1 Share

Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by OluchiDelly: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Can you(for a fee) or the farmers help to arrange for pick up and send down to Lagos..? What is the average t. fare
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by tbliss22(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
OluchiDelly:
Can you(for a fee) or the farmers help to arrange for pick up and send down to Lagos..? What is the average t. fare

I don't get you ma'am? Why not contact me?
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by OluchiDelly: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
tbliss22:

I mean pick up van/truck. OK I'll do
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by PapaBrowne(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Interesting. There is an opportunity here. I'll explain in a moment.

1 Like

Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by Walexz02(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wao! Great opportunity for those who intend to set up a juice factory.

1 Like

Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by Nelton(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
The lack of transportation is discouraging. If you can help us to check how much it will take to transport it to Lagos or pH it will help in making a decision.
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by jeffmyson(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
most of those farms are located in TIV Dominated areas. Please be careful if going with cash. I have had nasty experience dealing with tiv people in business, they are very primitive, narrow minded and self centered.

3 Likes

Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by tbliss22(m): 5:45am On Mar 16, 2016
jeffmyson:
most of those farms are located in TIV Dominated areas. Please be careful if going with cash. I have had nasty experience dealing with tiv people in business, they are very primitive, narrow minded and self centered.

Hello sir,
You are perfectly correct tiv guys are really funny to do handle when it comes to money. But my advice is never carry heavy cash with you when traveling but rather let them stay in the bank.

U can always use your ATM to withdraw when you have payment to make.

2 Likes

Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by tbliss22(m): 5:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Nelton:
The lack of transportation is discouraging. If you can help us to check how much it will take to transport it to Lagos or pH it will help in making a decision.

If its Portharcourt I have transport guys that can help you pack your bags of oranges down from benue state. Contact me then will give you details.

Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp preferably)
Twitter:@tbliss22
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by tbliss22(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hello Nlers!!

(Edited Version - 2016)

Its Tbliss again I dished out some info some 2years ago as regards tubers of yams being sold for 100pieces for as low as 9k and more that 5000people saw the information online and took advantage of it.

I even purchased for so many customers from lagos state, portharcourt and so on.

After NYSC I made another trip to benue state again and some other northern states late last year.

In another major city in Benue State I discover full HECTARES of LAND with Orange plantation meaning if you want 500trailers to loaded at a time they are ready.

This is no joke I have more than 50 orange farmers details and their respective farm locations who will NEGOTIATE with you in RANGE of N2,500 to N3,000 per BAG depending on the quantity you want to buy.

How much is a BAG of ORANGES @ various markets; Lagos State and Portharcourt? Well for lagos state, A Bag of Oranges can fill up 4 to baskets which goes presently for N3,000 per baskets that's roughly 15k to 18k for a full bag (you can visit any market where oranges are sold heavily to confirm). @Porthacourt, A Bag of Oranges goes between N12,000 and N14,000

Note: this is not a Market thing like the Yam market which has trucks on ground, you will have to go down with your own vehicle or you can chatter on ground @benue

1. Forward the 25 names with contacts of Orange farmers warlords directly to your email

3. Give you full direction and off - course the coolest and cheapest hotel to lodge in.

3. A list of 20 trusted farmers names and contacts who will supply to you continuously for as long as you are still in business

Remember, I'm currently buckling up for the next yam season of harvest and sales with over 25,000 page views on the thread.......

But this time both dishing the contacts with full description is at a FEE but be rest assured you will get all the support you need.....

Mr Lekan

07034617082(whatsapp)
Tideal20@gmail.com

Shalom!!

Note: this is not a Market thing like the Yam market which has trucks on ground, you will have to go down with your own vehicle to buy or u can hire one in benue down to your location.
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by jospepper(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
tbliss22:

Hello sir,
You are perfectly correct tiv guys are really funny to do handle when it comes to money. But my advice is never carry heavy cash with you when traveling but rather let them stay in the bank.

U can always use your ATM to withdraw when you have payment to make.
This is very unfortunate, this use a blanket cover of selfish, primitive and narrow mindedness on the Tiv people and to further brand them as robbers is reckless. How many Tiv people have defrauded you? compare the fraud that goes on in your respective places and make an impartial conclusion. That's your opinion sha.
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by tbliss22(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
jospepper:
This is very unfortunate, this use a blanket cover of selfish, primitive and narrow mindedness on the Tiv people and to further brand them as robbers is reckless. How many Tiv people have defrauded you? compare the fraud that goes on in your respective places and make an impartial conclusion. That's your opinion sha.

I'm really sorry if that hurts but I never said they are robbers I only advice the person in question to be careful that's all.

I have come across many Tiv guys and truly they've been wonderful but just a handful behave the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by ifeomagodwin75: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Where's ur location
tbliss22:

Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by tbliss22(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
ifeomagodwin75:
Where's ur location

I'm in lagos right now but will be leaving for benue state in a week's time. What can I do for you sir?
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by Stephendinma: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
People i need your help please,
I have 2acres of land in delta asaba,and another 2acres of land also in another part of delta asaba,
I want to use one of the 2acres of plantain farming and the other im not sure yet,
Could you please all share your experiences on this matter and how much returns i will be making
And also include all the money rough calcultions of how much i will be spending .
And include the positive and negatives aswell.

Thanks
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by EagleViewRealty: 4:43am On Nov 24, 2016
Stephendinma:
People i need your help please,
I have 2acres of land in delta asaba,and another 2acres of land also in another part of delta asaba,
I want to use one of the 2acres of plantain farming and the other im not sure yet,
Could you please all share your experiences on this matter and how much returns i will be making
And also include all the money rough calcultions of how much i will be spending .
And include the positive and negatives aswell.

Thanks

Good day sir, I am a Lawyer and Real Estate Consultant based in Delta State and I am looking for an opportunity to invest in something that will be worthwhile. I will make some enquiry about your request and I will forward whatever info I get to you.
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by amarigp: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Am a new farmer, please is it good to plant plantain socket this December, considering when there are shortage of rain fall
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by amarigp: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Please am a new farmer, please is it good to plant plantain sucer this December, considering when there are shortage of rain fall, am in EDO state
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by Adex001(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
amarigp:
Please am a new farmer, please is it good to plant plantain sucer this December, considering when there are shortage of rain fall, am in EDO state
plant it if you have thoroughly considered irrigation.. if not... lipsrsealed
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by amarigp: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Thanks very much, I know plantain need lots of water, but the lands are kind of dry now, will the plantain come out big if I plant this season? Because some one told me the plantain head will come out tiny because of the shortage of rain fall, please advice, I will not want to go into this just like this thanks very much
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by Atlanticfire: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nice thread
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by imhere: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
The Agricultural Sector is a booming one with rich opportunities, do you know that economic trees that used to take 10-15 years before you can start harvesting their fruits can now take about 3 years or less. This is made possible by the introduction of hybrid crops.

Orange tree is one of the economic plants with long term earning that you can start making money in less than 3years.

If you are interested in orange farming investment, I have provided a step by step guide on how to succeed

http://www.enibest.com.ng/orange-farming-in-nigeria/
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by kunleweb: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
Interesting
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by yandela(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2022
For those of you who may be interested in buying oranges in Benue State but you are afraid of falling into wrong hands can contact me via this number 08068656108. The name is Emmanuel Terwase Yandela, I am a farmer, marketer of orange fruits, grains, cassava and yams. I am also a Lecturer in the Department of Political Science, Benue State University Makurdi. I am interested in market opportunities in urban areas of Southern Nigeria where I can sell these agricultural produce in wholesale quantities.
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by surrogatesng: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Deal with this man at your own risk
tbliss22:
Hello NL readers,

(Edited Version - 2016)

Mr Lekan

07034617082(whatsapp)
Tideal20@gmail.com

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by Earthstorms(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
yandela:
For those of you who may be interested in buying oranges in Benue State but you are afraid of falling into wrong hands can contact me via this number 08068656108. The name is Emmanuel Terwase Yandela, I am a farmer, marketer of orange fruits, grains, cassava and yams. I am also a Lecturer in the Department of Political Science, Benue State University Makurdi. I am interested in market opportunities in urban areas of Southern Nigeria where I can sell these agricultural produce in wholesale quantities.

Nice.
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
a bag of sweet orange is going for 3500 presently and not 2500. the business is actually nice but the cost of transport is high now, and this revenue people are not smiling at all. you will buy everything and start hearing of state government reciept, local government reciept, nurtw receipt, chatter reciept etc all this will cost more than even a bag of orange itself, i did not talk of police, army and other checking points which you need to settle on the road. consequently, you will end up selling it with little or no profit.

if anyone is interested to go into this business, you must have someone here to help you bypass those unnecessary expenditures, also hiring a truck is expensive, what we use to do is to look for company trucks(eg nigerian brewelies or dangote trucks) when they are going to ph or abj, then we pay them and lock the oranges inside their truck cos they don't use to stop or pay money at checking points.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by pinkygurl(f): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
udoji2021:
a bag of sweet orange is going for 3500 presently and not 2500. the business is actually nice but the cost of transport is high now, and this revenue people are not smiling at all. you will buy everything and start hearing of state government reciept, local government reciept, nurtw receipt, chatter reciept etc all this will cost more than even a bag of orange itself, i did not talk of police, army and other checking points which you need to settle on the road. consequently, you will end up selling it with little or no profit.

if anyone is interested to go into this business, you must have someone here to help you bypass those unnecessary expenditures, also hiring a truck is expensive, what we use to do is to look for company trucks(eg nigerian brewelies or dangote trucks) when they are going to ph or abj, then we pay them and lock the oranges inside their truck cos they don't use to stop or pay money at checking points.
grin
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by BigBashiru: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
jeffmyson:

They are not "primitive"....its their culture and they should be proud of it... Western Europeans (italians, spaniards, British, germans etc) are the primitive people....
Re: 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! by bizzibodi(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

They are not "primitive"....its their culture and they should be proud of it... Western Europeans (italians, spaniards, British, germans etc) are the primitive people....
I think Savage will be a better word.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Poultry And Fish Farmers Need To See This / Invest With Farm Crowdy / Nigeria Government Approves N13bn For Rice, Cassava Mills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.