Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

(CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law (1522 Views)

Indian Astrosat Space Observatory Discovers New Feature Of Black Hole / The World's First Artificially Intelligent Lawyer Was Just Hired At A Law Firm / Kepler Telescope Discovers 100 Earth-sized Planets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 17, 2016
CLOSED TOPIC!
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Liljeez(m): 1:53am On Feb 17, 2016
EBLABOR:
b][/b][b][/b]

Today mathematical application in various areas have given us incredible answers. Last week, somehow I discovered a very simple mathematic formula we applied to anyone's birth month, produces his/her death month and even death day. This 3-4 for formulas shocked me, the moment I discovered them.

The fusion of basic mathematics and science can tell us the weather tomorrow, it can tell us when a pregnant mother is due for birth, it can tell us our next ovulation circle, when the next acid rain or eclipse would be. Perhaps it can also tell when we are due to leave the planet. Yes science have been correct over a wide range of issues, many times. But a few times God has proved that basic laws can be changed, still he gave us a hope in science. If he changes the formula( of which he doesn't always) it would be for his glory. For now the formula cannot predict a person exact year of death, but the month and the day it can.
May be nature have just be arranged in a mathematical and scientific way, maybe there are a lot of things we are yet to know that just lie in a few mathematical equations. I do believe in GOD. Yes I believe he is the best scientist.

I stand corrected if I am wrong in the formula, I know we have great thinkers in the house. Should I share the formula i'll share the one for the month first, like or comment if you approve?

I WONDER IF PEOPLE WOULD BEGIN TO CELEBRATE THIER BIRTHDAY AND DEATHDAY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share it we are waiting
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by FazzyKachi(m): 2:00am On Feb 17, 2016
This is really funny! Make d formula land first..
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Edwinmason(m): 2:10am On Feb 17, 2016
also bring the formula that wil tell u when christ is coming.....mtchew
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Edwinmason:
also bring the formula that wil tell u when christ is coming.....mtchew

if i told a person like you, 3000 years ago, that without witchcraft humans would be able to communicate to themselves. Even record their voices and pictures. i wondered what you would have said. Impossible is nothing
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmm.... I'm interested in this formula of yours. Please be kind enough to share it with us my brother in arms
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Edwinmason(m): 2:18am On Feb 17, 2016
EBLABOR:

if i told a person like you, 3000 years ago, that without witchcraft humans would be able to communicate to themselves. Even record their voices and pictures. i wondered what you would have said. Impossible is nothing
OGA it is a simple request

1 Like

Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 17, 2016
Shinyjay:
Hmmmm.... I'm interested in this formula of yours. Please be kind enough to share it with us my brother in arms

My bro the more the likes and comments the more the encouragement. SO if you can share with your friends. I want people to be able to challenge and fault
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:27am On Feb 17, 2016
oya oh, waiting oh. I am a thinker.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Blakjewelry(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2016
For a scientific theory/hypothesis to be accepted it must past through the test, you can't just work up some random maths and put on suspense. I don't buy your story because the suppose death day of any individual is a probabilistic date it is not constant. In my own theory, every passing day has the probability of killing you, your every day activities has the potential to kill you I.e taking a bike, the food you eat etc

2 Likes

Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by ShakurM(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2016
BULLSHIT

1 Like

Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by taurus25(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2016
such a formula can never be accurate bro, people die from very random events, for instance what is the the probability that a person's "death" day would coincide with actual death in events such as plane crash, motor accident, terrorist attacks, sliping and falling from banana peel grin etc...etc...

Your idea is funny and unrealistic (still want to see your formula tho cheesy)
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by dorox(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Blakjewelry:
For a scientific theory/hypothesis to be accepted it must past through the test, you can't just work up some random maths and put on suspense. I don't buy your story because the suppose death day of any individual is a probabilistic date it is not constant. In my own theory, every passing day has the probability of killing you, your every day activities has the potential to kill you I.e taking a bike, the food you eat etc

Don't mind the op, he is only fishing for idìots.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Blakjewelry:

Sir, that is what i want. The exact way Eisenstein speaks. You see i tried it with 50 different world stars and it worked. You are a scientist, you know not all laws are given concrete prove expecially mathematical. Have you heard of assumed mean. We use probability at first, then keep testing and testing and testing. No idea is first dismissed. You've have heard that no measurement is exactly correct, it is approximated, likely very close to. I like your spirit of correction.
I am not saying that this formula has no fault, i am saying i need your hands to make sense out of it. Scientist believe alot of weird things and make it possible. I understand your doubt, you 've not yet seen the formula. I am working on simplifying it then i would show it to you, as more people come here. There is a point in a year i discovered is perculiar to all the men i have tried to calculate their death time, that there cannot die. Especially if you are born on a particular date, you have a particular range of days you can hardly or for now you cannot die at that time. So all other times, a person stand the risk of dieing. Once i get more encouragement by views i will share sir.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
taurus25:
such a formula can never be accurate bro, people die from very random events, for instance what is the the probability that a person's "death" day would coincide with actual death in events such as plane crash, motor accident, terrorist attacks, sliping and falling from banana peel grin etc...etc...

Your idea is funny and unrealistic (still want to see your formula tho cheesy)

Sir, that is what i want. The exact way Eisenstein speaks. You see i tried it with 50 different world stars and it worked. You are a scientist, you know not all laws are given concrete prove expecially mathematical. Have you heard of assumed mean. We use probability at first, then keep testing and testing and testing. No idea is first dismissed. You've have heard that no measurement is exactly correct, it is approximated, likely very close to. I like your spirit of correction.
I am not saying that this formula has no fault, i am saying i need your hands to make sense out of it. Scientist believe alot of weird things and make it possible. I understand your doubt, you 've not yet seen the formula. I am working on simplifying it then i would show it to you, as more people come here. There is a point in a year i discovered is perculiar to all the men i have tried to calculate their death time, that there cannot die. Especially if you are born on a particular date, you have a particular range of days you can hardly or for now you cannot die at that time. So all other times, a person stand the risk of dieing. Once i get more encouragement by views i will share sir.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
dorox:

Don't mind the op, he is only fishing for idìots.

SOMEBODY SPOKE EXACTLY LIKE THIS SOME 210YEARS AGO, WHEN HE WAS TOLD PEOPLE WOULD BE SPEAKING TO THEMSELVES FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD ON SCREEN.

Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
ShakurM:
BULLSHIT

WHERE IS YOUR FAITH.....

SOMEBODY SPOKE EXACTLY LIKE THIS SOME 210YEARS AGO, WHEN HE WAS TOLD PEOPLE WOULD BE SPEAKING TO THEMSELVES FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD ON SCREEN. HE JUST DOUBTED.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by ShakurM(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
EBLABOR:

WHERE IS YOUR FAITH.....

SOMEBODY SPOKE EXACTLY LIKE THIS SOME 210YEARS AGO, WHEN HE WAS TOLD PEOPLE WOULD BE SPEAKING TO THEMSELVES FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD ON SCREEN. HE JUST DOUBTED.
That's a different analogy. A scientific law that predicts the month and day you die! BULLSHIT grin
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by dorox(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
EBLABOR:

WHERE IS YOUR FAITH.....

This is the science section where people are encouraged question and subject claims and ideas to criticism. If you want cheerleaders for your absolutely ridiculous claim, then you should confine yourself to posting in the religion page where you are likely to be met by a more receptive audience.

1 Like

Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
dorox:

This is the science section where people are encouraged question and subject claims and ideas to criticism. If you want cheerleaders for your absolutely ridiculous claim, then you should confine yourself to posting in the religion page where you are more likely to be met by a more receptive audience.

I take the correction sir, my apologies to shakurM.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
ShakurM:
That's a different analogy. A scientific law that predicts the month and day you die! BULLSHIT grin

My apologies.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Edwinmason:
OGA it is a simple request

Ok. Sorry sir.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by ShakurM(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
EBLABOR:

My apologies.
No problem at all bruh. Chop knuckle
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Blakjewelry(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
EBLABOR:

My bro the more the likes and comments the more the encouragement. SO if you can share with your friends. I want people to be able to challenge and fault
You don't need to seek likes and shares to pull people to the thread, just drop the formula here the more we scrutinize the formula the more it will attract more people
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Your formula is rendered impossible by the Heisenberg principle.

Also, your work is cut out for you. you must possess the solution to the naiver stokes equation, to be able to calculate the motion of particles in a fluid. you must then account for the butterfly effect, and after finally developing the mathematics necessary to calculate the motion of all particles, you have to make sense of the result. how does the motion of particles affect the earth? how does it cause earthquakes which could kill a person? how does it cause genetic mutations? how does it cause psychopathic behavior that could cause serial killers?

essentially, to be able to calculate something as intricate as the death of a human being, you must find the mathematical model of the entire universe. you must become Laplace' Demon.

I Highly doubt that is possible. man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
EBLABOR:
Hello Eblador.

Your post makes me highly doubt you've made any serious scientific discovery. When a Scientist has something to offer, he does just that, i.e. he submits his theories in this case equations to peers for critical analysis, evaluation and approval.

If you have anything tangible to propose, please do so. The mathematicians biologists and other experts from concerned fields, will gladly examine the validity or otherwise of those.

Speculation about whether God established laws and obeys them are not relevant here. Either you propose your theories, or you hold your peace for the moment. Teasing and speculations about whether God obeys his own laws or not are not consistent with good science.

So while awaiting your formula, receive my greetings.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 18, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Eblador.

Your post makes me highly doubt you've made any serious scientific discovery. When a Scientist has something to offer, he does just that, i.e. he submits his theories in this case equations to peers for critical analysis, evaluation and approval.

If you have anything tangible to propose, please do so. The mathematicians biologists and other experts from concerned fields, will gladly examine the validity or otherwise of those.

Speculation about whether God established laws and obeys them are not relevant here. Either you propose your theories, or you hold your peace for the moment. Teasing and speculations about whether God obeys his own laws or not are not consistent with good science.

So while awaiting your formula, receive my greetings.

My opinions about God, are mine. And i am allowed on my thread to name names sir. You are greeted.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 18, 2016
EBLABOR:

My opinions about God, are mine. And i am allowed on my thread to name names sir. You are greeted.
Of course You are entitled to your opinions abour God, just as anyone else. My point was, if you have any concrete scientific theory/formula to present, just present it without unnecessary talks.

And yes you can open a thread in the religion section and expose your religious views. It will be welcomed, and people like me may join u and discuss those.

Cheers.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 18, 2016
LoJ:

Of course You are entitled to your opinions abour God, just as anyone else. My point was, if you have any concrete scientific theory/formula to present, just present it without unnecessary talks.

And yes you can open a thread in the religion section and expose your religious views. It will be welcomed, and people like me may join u and discuss those.

Cheers.

It would be great to read your input, when it is finally pasted on 19/02/2016. No matter what you have to say, good or bad.
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by zikIPE: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Personally, i think this is all BS as there are so many variables which can't be accounted for, i say it's impossible to predict time of death.
OP said he found a month in which a person is most unlikely to die and i'm like, Da Fuq. Probability of dying in a certain month of a particular year is just 1/12. probability of not dying in that same month is 11/12....go figure, if you know what i mean
Re: (CLOSED)Unbelievable!!! A Nairalander Discovers A Law by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
EBLABOR:

HI, I've been waiting for quite a long time to see your formula bro...... How long should we keep on anticipating

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER! Fish With Human Teeth Discovered – See What Was Found In It Stomach / 3 New Planets Discovered Could Host Life / The Big Snake I Saw In My Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.