Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Game Of Apology - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Game Of Apology (4402 Views)

Let's Play A Game Of Picture, C'mon In If You Have Your NL Pic On!!! / Game Of D Day / Game Of Choices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Apology by switD: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2009
Apologize in a romantic manner to the person above you.

Pretend lyk you hurt the person above you .

Example:: Xoxoxo, I know how you feel about what happened lastnight, But i didn't mean to hurt ur feelings. I had a sleepless night yesterday and it was all bcuz i hurt you. My heart keeps screaming and crying cry cry cry . I can't stand been far away from u anymore,

please accept my apology . cheesy cheesy cheesy

If that person accept your apology, he/she would reply . If not, some1 else should post
Re: Game Of Apology by Phemour: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
I'm sorry for not lovin you in reciprocal sad

i just cant lorf 2 cry
Re: Game Of Apology by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2009
I apologize . . Muah. undecided
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2009
Phemour:

I'm sorry for not lovin you in reciprocal sad

i just cant lorf 2 cry

I accept your apology, I understand ur a married man . But u have to date me by force by fire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic

I'm so sorry for not missing you like I used to. sometimes u just don't make me feel right, But i hope u understand and forgive me
Re: Game Of Apology by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2009
. . . apology accepted. cheesy . . uhmm ok  . . . but i do miss u all da time cus u r one of da best. kiss Apologies for not tellin u that every day. . . i guess that's a crime of humanity we r all guilty of. . we 4get to tel people how much we care until too late . . apologies apologies dearie kiss kiss
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
Apology accepted beyond acceptable cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic

I'm very sorry for making u apologize to me, I was told that old mama's shouldn't apologize to kids. I'm a kid and u'r a MAMA . I shouldn't have made u apologize , I'm very sorry MAMA cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Accept my kiss of apology kiss
Re: Game Of Apology by Phemour: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2009
apologise for wanting to break the rule

Anything for me?

i mean chick. . . ., . . . . . ., . . . . . , so n so . . . . wink
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2009
U just broke my heart cry cry cry cry , Why you phemi ?

I can't believe u did to me embarassed embarassed embarassed

@Topic

I wanna apologize for things i havn't done yet and also wanna apologize in advance b/cuz i'm gonna take u away from ur wifeeeee cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Apology by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2009
swit D:

Apology accepted beyond acceptable  cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic

I'm very sorry for making u apologize to me, I was told that old mama's shouldn't apologize to kids. I'm a kid and u'r a MAMA . I shouldn't have made u apologize , I'm very sorry MAMA  cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Accept my kiss of apology  kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss>>>>  cheesy accepted!

Phemour:

apologise for wanting to break the rule

Anything for me?

i mean chick. . . ., . . . . . ., . . . . . , so n so . . . . wink

Apology not accepted! angry

Apology for wantin to butt-kick grin Firm[b]Phemour[/b] . . . why break da rulz?? angry
Re: Game Of Apology by Phemour: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
swit D:

U just broke my heart cry cry cry cry , Why you phemi ?

I can't believe u did to me embarassed embarassed embarassed

@Topic

I wanna apologize for things i havn't done yet and also wanna apologize in advance b/cuz i'm gonna take u away from ur wifeeeee cheesy cheesy
cry  cry  cry------ smiley
Admission of guilt, but if we dont offend how can we apologise  wink

Ziggy_mama:

Apology for wantin to butt-kick grin Firm[b]Phemour[/b] . . . why break da rulz?? angry
I like your lips

Apology for lykin ur lips  smiley
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ phemi

The only reason i'm gonna accept ur apology is bcuz u'r too intelligent . Just tell ur wife to watch out ooo. Cos i'm coming after you cheesy cheesy

@topic

Apology for lusting after you cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Apology by Phemour: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2009
Accepted

is Switdy a She or He

Apology for wantin to know grin
Re: Game Of Apology by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
Phemour:

I like your lips

Apology for lykin ur lips  smiley

Huh . . .

Apology for bein speechless
Re: Game Of Apology by Amigoz(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2009
i apologise for laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2009
@Phemi

Apology considered

I thought you already know since your too brilliant . Use ur winch to find an answer to ya question . cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic

I apologize for kissing your lips in public kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Game Of Apology by Phemour: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2009
never mind, i always want that kiss grin

apology for wantin to make the kiss lyf

where you live? grin
Re: Game Of Apology by Amigoz(f): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2009
I apologise for not giving u my address the first time u asked.

write dis down and dont 4get

No 1, Ma je kin ri e ni adugbo mi or else! dog go bite you. iyana ipaja cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Apology by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
Accepted!

/\
 i
 i>> grin grin Apology for wantin to rofl

Another apology for waitin to hear how the Firm one reacts to that grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2009
Hehehehe Ami, you too funny . Phemi, ur in trouble ooo. Dog go chop u if u reach that address

@Topic

I apologize for calling you old MAMA, I never knew ur such a young person . Please accept my apology
Re: Game Of Apology by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2009
.>> wink Apology acceted Swit[/b]ness . . .

. . . but I apologize 4 wantin to know how u came about d [b]young [/b]thing?? . . cus iam quite [b]old
at heart o grin
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
Apology accepted

The truth is , I asked God of the date he created you, and i calculated it with the present date. So i see ur still a very young person

With a young loving heart. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic

I apologize for not taking permission from you b4 asking God about ur privacy
Re: Game Of Apology by Amigoz(f): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2009
Accepted

As long as you have good intentions regarding the use of the 'privacy' wink

I apologise for butting into a conversation wit sexzy mama cheesy
Re: Game Of Apology by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2009
swit D:

The truth is , I asked God of the date he created you, and i calculated it with the present date. So i see ur still a very young person

With a young loving heartcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic

I apologize for not taking permission from you b4 asking God about ur privacy

Awwwwww. . . Apology accepted. kiss kiss . . .apology for gettin all mushy embarassed bcus of yr [b]swit[/b]ness cheesy

Amigoz:

Accepted

As long as you have good intentions regarding the use of the 'privacy'  wink

I apologise for butting into a conversation wit sexzy mama  cheesy

[b]Amigoz[/b]Mamamia apology accepted kiss kiss butt in anytime u want hon . . .
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2009
@Ziggy

Apology accepted .

@topic

I apologize for things that haven't occurred yet, probably i'm trying to apologize for future sake. cuz it might be too late to apologize tomorrow smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Game Of Apology by Amigoz(f): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2009
Not accepted cheesy

I apologise for Swit D's incoherentness in the presence of the beautilicious sexzy mama cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2009
partially accepted

In fact , rejected cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Topic

I apologize for rejecting ur apology in a rude manner . I'm really sorry, please don't reject me. Remember how we started and what we have been thru.

Remember the way ya heart sing to my heart. Ami, please take me backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.Accept my apology. My heart is in tears and ur the only cure to bring it back to smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Game Of Apology by Amigoz(f): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2009
Accepted with plenti kiss

I apologise for not considering Swit D's feeling in my last post.
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
Apology accepted

@Topic

I shouldn't have cried in public, I don't want anyone to think u have made me cry. I apologize for crying in public.

My mission is to spread a great news of how u never made me feel bad but i messed it up with a cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Game Of Apology by Amigoz(f): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
U should neva apologise for showing an emotion wink cheesy

I apologise for leaving like that last 9t
Re: Game Of Apology by switD: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2009
its ok. I feel more blessed when u hurt me, as long as ur still gonna apologize cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic

I'm sorry for not showing u how much i truly missed you lastnight . Though i said i missed u but that wasn't enuff to prove to my first lady how much i missed her . Once more, '' I'm so sorry ''
Re: Game Of Apology by Phemour: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2009
Apology cry
Re: Game Of Apology by Amigoz(f): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2009
I apologise for the crying married man above me, his wife 4got to make him dinner cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

English Names Only / Best 50 PPSSPP games Highly Compressed / Mention For Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.