Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae (4262 Views)

The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] / Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by chidiOK(f): 5:48am On Feb 17, 2016
If i say “slam the door”, i did not literally mean the physical door slam but an emotional type. The Nollywood star, Adeniyi Johhson showed us his new Bae which appears to be another Nigerian Celebrity, Nkechi ‘B’ Sunday to take shot at his ex-wife.

Nkechi ‘B’ shared some pretty close photos of them both on her IG page, but trust me, the screenshots were immediately grabbed by AdeLove before she took it down. The picture that was shared and copied on Nkechi ‘B’ instagram before it was immediately taken down said ” The boo is here” and another one said “And it’s a wrap… Thanks for coming Boo ”

See more photos detailed: The Nollywood Actor, Adeniyi Johnson seems to be back to his very best with a new Bae and this seems to be a target of this recent break-up with Toyin Aimakhu.

See more photos (http://www.adelove.com/adeniyi-johnson-slams-the/)

1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by ajoskele(m): 5:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Please, how do I start a Nollywood career?
Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by pretydiva(f): 5:56am On Feb 17, 2016
I pity her. She better go look 4 a responsible guy.

Wat am I even saying sef..dey fit each other jor....their headache

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by sinaj(f): 5:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Pancake face sad

*in Dj khaled voice* Anoda one!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by YorubaWoman: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Damn!!!!!!!!!

Nkan ki sibe wink
O le te nte wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by playtheblues(f): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2016
This Adeniyi and his wife are still in love with each other but keep hurting each other due to their huge ego, but that's not my business anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by poshestmina(f): 6:09am On Feb 17, 2016
Why is she bent like crayfish? undecided

They should keep up the good work undecided and divorce officially
I won't be suprise if they come back together, their kinda marriage na problem day in, day out.
Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by jaybee3(m): 6:11am On Feb 17, 2016
That ass though!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by AishyWemsy(f): 6:15am On Feb 17, 2016
And this guy looks so cool but WHY shocked shocked shockedundecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by famorski(m): 6:26am On Feb 17, 2016
hmm.. that back sef shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by cruzita(f): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2016
she is not safe either ,when he is tired of her,he will look for the next good thing.Jobless man

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2016
My Toyin tomato fine pass her jor. Dis toyin nd her ex hubby no get sense shaa, flaunting der new found loves all over our faces jxt lyk dey did dat tym bah. Toyin got sum1 uglier, Niyi same thing Keeping up wit toyin nd niyi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by famorski(m): 6:39am On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by oluwafemi113(m): 6:44am On Feb 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
My Toyin tomato fine pass her jor.
Dis toyin nd her ex hubby no get sense
shaa, flaunting der new found loves all
over our faces jxt lyk dey did dat tym
bah. Toyin got sum1 uglier, Niyi same
thing
Keeping up wit toyin nd niyi

Na lie joor.... dis girl fine pass Toyin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by Shinaad(m): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2016
in what context is she finer than Toyin?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by playtheblues(f): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2016
Shinaad:
in what context is she finer than Toyin?

Am not taking sides but this lady is much more prettier than Toyin.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by Shinaad(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2016
playtheblues:

Thanks.
This lady will still not learn not to copy copy from website. She can hammer her signature on it as if it's her source information. hmm..
Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2016
oyaaa d boo is here .....awon temi feel it

1 Like

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2016
all i need is one mic, to blast all these peeps..smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by misspicy(f): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2016
lol
Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by bamideleadel: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Toyin fine pass am for FACE. But for yannsshh.. she fine pass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by enoqueen: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Niyi is not mature for anything serious yet. All these ladies are only wasting their time.

He should be given enough time I beg.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by Dirkcoyt: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Damn!!!!!!!!!

Nkan ki sibe wink O le te nte wink
Nnkan suke sibe!
O ga gelemo!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by Sammyashol(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Let d saga continue
Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by jummex8228(f): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
playtheblues:

Thanks.
You call this old woman pretty? I see what you like in her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by playtheblues(f): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
She's pretty and younger than Toyin.

Everybody will get old someday.
jummex8228:

You call this old woman pretty?
I see what you like in her.
Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by april1dorlarpor(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Her ass sha
Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by missKiffy(f): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Iranu
Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by hormobollar(f): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Even your boo get a boo.
Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by Zuriela: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
He likes them 'yellow'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by famorski(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Zuriela:
He likes them 'yellow'

You mean Yellow Pawpaw?? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeniyi Johnson Slams The Door On Toyin Aimakhu With A New Bae by yemmight(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Zuriela:
He likes them 'yellow'

He likes them older.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Is Back To Selling Bread! Releases New Pictures... / How Chioma Was Disowned By Her Parents For Dropping Out Of Babcock University / Check Out This Rock With Human Face (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.