Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts (3387 Views)

We Need Writers For Our Blog / How Can I Get Thousands Of Views To My Site In A Day / How I Get Thousands Of Traffic To My Blog Daily - Never Seen Before Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by Basit002(m): 6:36am On Feb 17, 2016
These the game,
Drop your blog URL visit any URL u like contact the owner via contact form, and you both will agree on how many comments to exchange....
Here is my URL www.ebiravabe.com
Drop yours guys
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
www.healthlog247..com

Am waiting.....
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by shady45(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
www.itekopinion.com for tech issues and specifications
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by techskulz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
mine is http://www.africwap.com waiting for you guys
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by ohafiaboi(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by Itwondersng(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by david290(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
All these don't work. People are damn too selfish. All they'll be generous about is to drop their site/blog URLs just like they are doing now; they will not visit others blog/site. If you want me to drop a comment on your blog/site, quote me with your site URL but be ready to do same on my blog too.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by Basit002(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
david290:
All these don't work. People are damn too selfish. All they'll be generous about is to drop their site/blog URLs just like they are doing now; they will not visit others blog/site. If you want me to drop a comment on your blog/site, quote me with your site URL but be ready to do same on my blog too.
www.ebiravabe.com
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by techskulz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
david290:
http://www.africwap.com
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by healthyarena(f): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by TundeBullet: 6:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Www.bulletunes.com
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by masterplan303(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2016
Basit002:
These the game,
Drop your blog URL visit any URL u like contact the owner via contact form, and you both will agree on how many comments to exchange....
Drop yours guys
http://www.toptechbase.com
am waiting....
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by david290(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Basit002:

www.ebiravabe.com
None of the post on your blog is accompanied by the comment box hence I can't comment on your posts.
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by david290(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
techskulz:

http://www.africwap.com
I dropped a comment on your cure for cancer post by the name Samuel. This is my URL: www.consistentwriters..com
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by gidimasters(m): 4:28am On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by techskulz(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2016
david290:
I dropped a comment on your cure for cancer post by the name Samuel. This is my URL: www.consistentwriters..com
okay i did the same for you and please arrange your site well it is too scattered.
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by david290(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
techskulz:

okay i did the same for you and please arrange your site well it is too scattered.
thanks for the comment and the observation. I am not techy much the reason things seem that way. You could be clear about the specifics that I needed to arrange and how to do so?
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by techskulz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
david290:
thanks for the comment and the observation. I am not techy much the reason things seem that way. You could be clear about the specifics that I needed to arrange and how to do so?
okay first you will need to change your template to a good one and whenever you want to post please try and put jump break so that your post will have read more and it is more advisable to add it just after the first paragraph. add me up on facebook and ask me any question there i will try to be of help fb.com/aizeboje.monday
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
david290:

www.healthlog247..com
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by david290(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2016
ijinlove20:

www.healthlog247..com
I tried leaving a comment on your blog but well, it loads and I can't be sure if it was successful. Let me know if it was. Name -- Samuel Olawale.
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by david290(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2016
techskulz:

okay first you will need to change your template to a good one and whenever you want to post please try and put jump break so that your post will have read more and it is more advisable to add it just after the first paragraph. add me up on facebook and ask me any question there i will try to be of help fb.com/aizeboje.monday
I sent you a friend request. thanks for your time
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by techskulz(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
david290:
I sent you a friend request. thanks for your time

okay Samuel right?
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by david290(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
techskulz:

okay Samuel right?
yes
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by timinaija(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by lakes99: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
david290:

LETS DO THIS
http://naijaproper..com
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by lakes99: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
if you need me to check n add a comment on ur blog......... quote me wit your url
http://naijaproper..com
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by lakes99: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Basit002:
These the game,
Drop yours guys

ur post title .....tink u shud stick to one block/small letters

good job tho! never relent
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by nell4: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
david290:
check my signature
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by successincentiv(m): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Do you know. For me to drop my comments on your blog. First of all comment and also drop your URL on the comments. I will also visit yours and do the same. Please no cheating. Lets do these to build our blogs
my URL is www.successincentives..com
Re: Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2016
david290:
I tried leaving a comment on your blog but well, it loads and I can't be sure if it was successful. Let me know if it was. Name -- Samuel Olawale.

Comment not seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Limits Of A U.S Unverified Paypal Account / What I Hate About Nigerian Web Developers / Wordpress Help Zone - Tutorials, Answers, and Tricks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.