Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) (8434 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife / 13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by Yehman(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2016
According to the Facebook user this happened in Guangzhou, China. The street was thrown into a confusion when a man bleeding profusely in between his legs ran out of his house and fell down. I wonder what could have caused such wicked attack or is that supposed to be the man's valentine gift.
Nevertheless, I can’t even begin to imagine the excruciating pain the victim must be
passing through right now.

Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by Yehman(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2016
How could you be so heartless? *in Kanye West voice*
Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by Progress2468(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2016
WARRISDIS?

Anyway I trust Chinese people with substitution method

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by Asaib(f): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2016
The girl came direct from pit of HELL, no sane human can do this, what on earth would warrant this?
Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by nerilove(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Maybe unable to satisfy her and he's cheating on her
Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by praxisnetworks: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmm
Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by Kenzico(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2016
HOLY SHIIIT!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2016
God!
Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by Luckylife(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Some girls are heartless, can't see his fingers to experiment if her teeth is strong.
Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2016
This is horrible!
Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by ORACLE1975(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2016
What a punk
Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by ib4uakpele: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2016
YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER: If you're born again, you're an overcomer.He that is born of God overcome the world & he that is above is above all.As a born again Christian you are seated together with Christ Jesus far above principalities & powers, failure,setback,poverty,retrogress, disappointment,rulers & forces of darkness,where you reign as a king in this life with Christ Jesus. The bible says in {1 John5:5},“who is he that overcometh the world,but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God”. For you to live a life of an overcomer you have to receive Jesus Christ into your life by declaring this confession: Lord Jesus,I come to you today as a sinner & I repent of my sins,wash me clean with your blood from all sins.I receive you into my life as my Lord & Personal Saviour,take full charge of my life from today,I am born again,thank you for saving my soul. Halleluyah!.
Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by Meeloreh(f): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
This is soo bad and it's making me grunt. What pain! And she'll now be wishing she didn't do that.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by omniwater007: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
shocked violentine craze!
Re: Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Women and Evil are like Hydrogen and Oxygen

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Teenagers With $9.7m, €664,100 At Lagos Airport / Yahoo Plus Boys Caught With Pregnant Girlfriend's Mutilated Body (graphic Pic) / Religious Sect Involved In Money Laundering: Not A Church Or Mosque - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.