Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

This Person Should Be Probed! See The Power Of Make Up (see Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Person Should Be Probed! See The Power Of Make Up (see Photo) (1946 Views)

Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) / Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) / Arms Probe: I’m Ready To Be Probed – EFCC Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Person Should Be Probed! See The Power Of Make Up (see Photo) by bidjannorah: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description

Am speechless oo.. lol
This is Fraud, They Makeup Artiste should be probed.if i mistakingly sleep with her and the next morning find out she is like this.i will arrest her and ask her to pay me for the damages.

xontinue reading and view more pictures http://www./ads/this-person-should-be-probed-see-the-power-of-make-up-see-photo/

Re: This Person Should Be Probed! See The Power Of Make Up (see Photo) by sunsplash99(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2016
ok
Re: This Person Should Be Probed! See The Power Of Make Up (see Photo) by reiddecuti: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
She still ugly...

2 Likes

Re: This Person Should Be Probed! See The Power Of Make Up (see Photo) by epondudu: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nothing here still the same person. undecided
Re: This Person Should Be Probed! See The Power Of Make Up (see Photo) by Stanleymaster1: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Have arrest your Nollywood artist

(1) (Reply)

Blood Bath In Delta Communities, Okowa Help !!!! Graphic Pictures / More Bloodshed On The Way - Herdsmen Association Assures Benue State Governor / Dogo Gide: The Man Who Killed Buharin Daji...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.