Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help (811 Views)

Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo / New Tecno K7 32k With Mont Second Hand Infinx Hot 5 30k / Infinx Hot note 4, Camon Cx, And Iphone 5s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help by favourmic(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Please i need someone that can put me through, I just update my infinix hot note but i'm was so disappointed the phone is not working again i try to enter my password the phone just dey hang any one with same problem?

or any engineer in the house
Re: Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help by phemsie(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2016
how can you go ahead and update a phone u have rooted before. you have just succeeded in spoiling that phone for ever

sorry for the loss
Re: Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help by Xhaka(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2016
better sell off that crap and get camon
Re: Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help by favourmic(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2016
phemsie:
how can you go ahead and update a phone u have rooted before. you have just succeeded in spoiling that phone for ever

sorry for the loss

please what if i flash the phone? the phone display but i can enter my password to reset to factory setting.
Re: Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help by v4vendetta: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Xhaka:
better sell off that crap and get camon
how is camon hardware compared to infinix hot note and the note pro own too
Re: Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help by Xhaka(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
v4vendetta:
how is camon hardware compared to infinix hot note and the note pro own too
Get full details of camon here.. http://www.phonesng.com/2015/09/tecno-camon-c8-full-phone-reviews-specs.html
Re: Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help by v4vendetta: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Xhaka:

Get full details of camon here.. http://www.phonesng.com/2015/09/tecno-camon-c8-full-phone-reviews-specs.html
I thought you use it,I was expecting a user review
Re: Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help by jksxxxx: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dem dey talk of fone u dey talk of camon...my infinix na still my choice till tomoro...WhatsApp me.soni cam guide you on what to do 09033365257
Re: Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help by Xhaka(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
v4vendetta:
I thought you use it,I was expecting a user review
Make research, you'll see user review somewhere

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Data Share Not Working / Galaxy Note 7 Features Will Blow Your Mind / If The Cost Of A Brand-new Iphone Makes You Sweat, You're Not Alone(alternative)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.