Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) (40557 Views)

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by timidapsin(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Am back again with my videos grin grin

Do you remember the pastor that prayed recharge cards into Church members phones 2weeks ago?
if you missed the thread check here=> https://www.nairaland.com/2933381/video-pastor-prays-recharge-card
and the video ==>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsbdAtWXXLY

Well he is at it again, This time he prayed on bottled water and it turned to wine shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm who am i to judge anybody...
Watched video below and share your views in the comment section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IriHavp25aU

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by timidapsin(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2016
sinaj angel) mostwanted7 tobenanaa harmored this pastor is at it again. smiley

You can follow me here on Nairaland for quick video updates
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by tempest01(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2016
I don't know what to say, but if this is a miracle, then is it to the glory of God? Why just turn water to wine for no reason?
Faith is normally exercised when there is a need...

I won't judge...But by fruits we shall know them.

he should rather give to the less privileged than setting out to try and turn water to wine.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by tomnjerry: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2016
wetin we no go see for this country?? angry angry angry
lemme call my big bros : lalasticlala this pastor is here again oh

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2016
No comment
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by iWrite4People: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Joker. To what purpose?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by ozila(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2016
like seriously?
#ENDTIMETHINGS

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by DesChyko: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2016
I can do that. All I need is sodium carbonate, phenophtalein and water. All colourless. A little mix and shake and you've got the red wine.. His own no change colour sha. I didn't even pray sef so Drink at your own peril.

I can also change it back to water. Not telling how!

13 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by omisakint: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2016
The man don add something to this miracle

Who am I to judge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Last2comment(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Matthew 24:11......

Absolute rubbish... I thought the colour would even change to red or yellow. Let them be deceiving themselves. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Lordtrillion(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Hehehe. Wetin concern me undecided
Afterall, Even native doctors dey Claim pastor this days. Them don upgrade as people no dey gree patronise them Wella for their shrine grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by whisp3r(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Seen
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
hmm
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by saintfaculty(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by wiringdpt(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Illusion, Nigerians are stupid.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Artless360(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by alaoeri: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Magician masquerading as a pastor. undecided
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by suyamasta(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
dont tell me its non-alcoholic wine sha!
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
HBD TO MHE

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by ritababe(f): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2016
ozila:
like seriously? #ENDTIMETHINGS
guy go update na

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by viviangist: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2016
Even if na water dem go say na wine ---- u wan make pastor lie ... grin grin ... wetin i dey see for that bottle na Aqua Rapha Water

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by ODUBEZE: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2016
The word of God says put all Spirit to test!
To him that has ears let him hear else you will find yourself swimming alone in a deeper ocean and U will have only yourself to blame!
God can have a personal relationship with U!
A word is enough for the wise!
Not hating though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by dammytosh: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2016
too many eediots very few bullets.

So none of the Pure water changed to wine except bottled water that vitamin C has been added to the water ahead of time.

This is why I am not in support democracy to some extent, majority of people like this will determine the person to become their leader. Imagine the number of votes Jonathan got grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by oppybouy(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2016
Believe that, and you would believe anything.
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by mayskit4luv(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2016
na magician he be! #Finish...
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by ozila(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2016
ritababe:

guy go update na

I update my woman this morning na
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by whirlwind7(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2016
Everyone in the congregation had a sachet of water in their hands.
They were all raised up in prayer...yet it's only the bottled one with pastor they were all called forward to taste, and they all agreed it tasted like wine.

Even if it was still water, I don't think any of them would have the guts to shout: "Pastor! omi lasan ni eleyi keh....!" grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Mustay(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Foolish me I was actually expecting the color of the 'wine' to be dark - something like the red/wine family tongue

Was disappointed to see this 'omidun'. No wahala sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by eric111111(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Sign of End Time, Please be on Alert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex Boko Haram Leader Fingers Ibb,atiku And Buhari As Sponsors Of Boko Haram / 75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol / The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.