Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? (6130 Views)

7 Practical Tips To Start An Entertainment Website In Nigeria As A Beginner / Make $20-1000$ Plus With Your Facebook Page / (MUST READ) How I Made $20,000 A Day From My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by VocalWalls: 7:55pm On May 15, 2016
haryomikun:

Your friend is probably using blackhat

Baba, CTR at 35% is surely a red flag. That account will be suspended.

See the last month's earnings. Google no be fool.

By now, that account is toast!

Remember the struggle? Make we just dey go jeje.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by boi21(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2016
The rule is simple. Get geniue views. Atleast 500 day.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by VocalWalls: 8:33pm On May 15, 2016
boi21:
The rule is simple. Get geniue views. Atleast 500 day.

500 views can't give you $20

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by boi21(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2016
It's can. I've once got $50 from 800 views. Straight from facebook.
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by wonderment: 8:30pm On May 16, 2016
boi21:
It's can. I've once got $50 from 800 views. Straight from facebook.
How? Is it US or Nigerian traffic that gave you $50 for 800 views.
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by appsintell: 4:02am On May 17, 2016
Learn to work smart not hard...the amount of work you are currently putting in just to generate $20 a day...put that same amount on CPA marketing and watch your income sky rocket......opportunity cost ....work smart not hard...if you want to get started with CPA ....add me on whatsapp +16477600363..
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by boi21(m): 5:32am On May 17, 2016
wonderment:
How? Is it US or Nigerian traffic that gave you $50 for 800 views.

USA traffic
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by SegilolaSalami: 9:14am On May 17, 2016
hey folks,

please help a sister out. i'm new to blogging. here's my blog http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/blog/. how do I increase traffic and pageviews for free?
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by movestuf(f): 4:55am On Jun 06, 2016
every good beginning ends wella...ebooks help alot in this kinda conversation and shares 4 knowledge...get down to work here at www.naijatrickz.com/2016/06/nairacashflow-is-real-business.html

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by Realphilo(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2016
The simple truth is invest
Invest with BBMC admin, invest with higher number of Twitter followers, Partner with high number of fb page likes, and try to focus atleast 50% getting your traffic from outside the country.
That's d secret.
If u need more conversation, talk to me on whatsapp 08169254598
kay29000:
At this junction, I would like to say I don't want any comments from people that would come and say this is not possible, and that I should change to another niche. Thanks...I am not interested in those kind of comments. I only want comments from people who think this is possible.

So, my goal is to be making $20 a day from my entertainment blog. I already make $1 from it daily, so I believe $20 a day won't be too hard if I have the right information at my disposal. This is how I see it...700 pageviews a day gets me $1 earnings from Adsense, so if I can get 14,000 pageviews daily, I should be able to get $20 a day. So, my mission is how to get 14,000 pageviews a day.

So, how do you guys think I can achieve this? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by haryomikun(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
VocalWalls:

Baba, CTR at 35% is surely a red flag. That account will be suspended.

See the last month's earnings. Google no be fool.

By now, that account is toast!

Remember the struggle? Make we just dey go jeje.
Aswear. The guy never sabi. All this ish na blackhat I'm dey talk RPM.
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by haryomikun(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2016
VocalWalls:

500 views can't give you $20
grin See as I'm talk am with confidence. 500pv = $20 cheesy
Olodo don full NL
I for don turn millionaire If nah dat one
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by VocalWalls: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2016
haryomikun:

Aswear. The guy never sabi. All this ish na blackhat I'm dey talk RPM.

grin

No mind am.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by VocalWalls: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
haryomikun:

grin See as I'm talk am with confidence. 500pv = $20 cheesy
Olodo don full NL
I for don turn millionaire If nah dat one

grin

That's how they deceive people...

Even the highest niche ever, cants pay that... Even with a bill gates click gan
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by haryomikun(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
VocalWalls:

grin

That's how they deceive people...

Even the highest niche ever, cants pay that... Even with a bill gates click gan
Aswear cheesy
The guy probably was talking about affiliate marketing
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by VocalWalls: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
haryomikun:

Aswear cheesy
The guy probably was talking about affiliate marketing

Except that
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by Chillinmasoul(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm... Observing
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by ElRapido: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
kay29000:
At this junction, I would like to say I don't want any comments from people that would come and say this is not possible, and that I should change to another niche. Thanks...I am not interested in those kind of comments. I only want comments from people who think this is possible.

So, my goal is to be making $20 a day from my entertainment blog. I already make $1 from it daily, so I believe $20 a day won't be too hard if I have the right information at my disposal. This is how I see it...700 pageviews a day gets me $1 earnings from Adsense, so if I can get 14,000 pageviews daily, I should be able to get $20 a day. So, my mission is how to get 14,000 pageviews a day.

So, how do you guys think I can achieve this? Thanks in anticipation.

Bro, you don figure out the way to the $100/day

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2018
ElRapido:

Bro, you don figure out the way to the $100/day
Unfortunately, no.
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by ElRapido: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2018
kay29000:

Unfortunately, no.
So like how much do you make per day now
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2018
ElRapido:

So like how much do you make per day now

10 cents a day. lol! I shut down my main blog out of frustration. I'm into something else now.
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by fastseo: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
kay29000:

10 cents a day. lol! I shut down my main blog out of frustration. I'm into something else now.

You were not polite enough on that thread that was why no real blogger came up with best advice. All that came claim their friends. Secondly most real bloggers that earn bulk don't come here often, they only do when adsense haven't paid or Google update.

Third you said no other option only entertainment.
The stress of posting everyday to keep readers coming back won't make me consider entertainment blog.

I opened a blog last two months to experiment with what I did last years and it's now giving at time 4$, 2 and 1.50 $ dendpending on traffic and cpc

Most Nigerian blogger don't like to spend on anything aside data, web hosting, domain.

If you tell them to spend on ahrefs.com, moz premium services they won't.
If you tell them okay come let's me show you some topics that drives traffic they will all want it for free.

If you tell them to research they will go and sleep.

Pictures removed
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
fastseo:

You were not polite enough on that thread that was why no real blogger came up with best advice. All that came claim their friends. Secondly most real bloggers that earn bulk don't come here often, they only do when adsense haven't paid or Google update.

Third you said no other option only entertainment.
The stress of posting everyday to keep readers coming back won't make me consider entertainment blog.

I opened a blog last two months to experiment with what I did last years and it's now giving at time 4$, 2 and 1.50 $ dendpending on traffic and cpc

Most Nigerian blogger don't like to spend on anything aside data, web hosting, domain.

If you tell them to spend on ahrefs.com, moz premium services they won't.
If you tell them okay come let's me show you some topics that drives traffic they will all want it for free.

If you tell them to research they will go and sleep.

Wow. Cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create Your Website By Yourself Using Wordpress In 20 Minutes / Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked / Oracle Alerts Nigerians To More Cyber Security Breaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.