Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,673 members, 7,844,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Youthe As Mechansm Of Development - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Youthe As Mechansm Of Development (370 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youthe As Mechansm Of Development by rabson2000: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
I am graduate of chemical ENgineering, Nigeria is a blessed country with resource population, i have to comment and thank one of our great nigerian INNOSON, THE FIRST MADE IN NIGERIAN CARS,BUSES
,TRUCKS. I am happy with this man.
HISTORY OF THE MAN
The youngest among six children, Chief (Dr)
Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma (OFR), was born into
the family of Mr & Mrs Chukwuma Mojekwu of Uru-
Umudim, Nnewi, in Anambra State, without the
proverbial silver spoon in his mouth. But, what he
lacked in affluent parental background, he made up for with intelligence, hard-work, discipline and
business acumen - qualities that have continued to
interplay remarkably in his many ventures. In February 2007, Chukwuma embarked on what
some analysts perceived then as a mission
impossible, when it incorporated INNOSON Vehicle
Manufacturing Company Limited (IVM), to produce
sundry commercial automobiles, utility vehicles
and passenger cars, in collaboration with a consortium of Chinese auto manufacturers. With the public display of some of the vehicles at
the 2nd Nnewi International Auto Trade Fair held at
the Beverly Hills Hotels (Gabros Sports Complex) in
the last quarter of 2009, IVM did not only silence
the critics, but made a bold statement about its
readiness to achieve the avowed mission of being the first (indigenous) auto maker to produce truly
Nigerian vehicles that are affordable and reliable. IVM is today a success story which has attracted
effusive commendations and awards from various
quarters, including the nation's seat of power.
While opening the plant on October 15, 2010,
President Goodluck Jonathan not only hailed
Chukwuma for the courage of venturing into an industry many ran away from, but also assured
him of government's patronage from the
government. Thank you. Let me say something, we are all nigeria let discourage sentiment in our mind, i am from the northern part of nigeria, let support any body ready to bring change in our great nation, forget calling ur self am from S.S, N.E S.W...... you are not the one that make your self from that region, if you have any innovation that will help this nation please bring it out, secondly let me call the attention of our local graduate, dont let your final year project to end in the university what you think you make in as a project will not make sence to you is sensible to others, God bless you all.
www..com/talk/topic,167640.0.html
Re: Youthe As Mechansm Of Development by Omexonomy: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
But we are told old men like Buhari osunbande and tinubu are the future leaders of tomorrow. What sayest thou?

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Need A Mentor / It May Not Be Your Fault. But.... / Cleaning, Fumigation And Pest Control Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.