Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin (7700 Views)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) / LEGIT: Free Bitcoin Platform / Earn Legit Income Daily From The Telecoms Industry... Upto $119,000 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by bigtijons: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please experts in the house I really need your help in showing me where i can earn legit and paying faucet where I can earn up to one or two million satoshi daily. thanks for your much anticipated guide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by Horlhaphemi: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
bigtijons:
Please experts in the house I really need your help in showing me where i can earn legit and paying faucet where I can earn up to one or two million satoshi daily. thanks for your much anticipated guide
no free faucet will give you upto that... You will only work throughout only if you can buy bitcoin from people selling bitcoin maybe something of $15-20 I'll teach you were you are going to earn a lot of money I would have like to post it here but the mod will ban me if I do just check my signature and also whatsapp me.... Please if you don't have bitcoin, PM, STP, PAYEER AND PAYZA don't disturb yourself contacting me
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by tripplephi: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
bigtijons:

2 million... see GREED. my dear, its scam you shall find o. ANYWAY GO TO FREEBITCO[dot]IN

and you will trade and earn quietly there.

i started from there 2years ago and i made it to 1 BTC so go and do that. BITCOIN IS NOT FOR THE GREEDY OR GET RICH QUICK SCHEMERS

TO MAKE TWO MILLION IS HARD.... I can show you how to make 500, 000 SATOSHIS daily but as far as DATA PLAN, NEPA INCONSISTENCY, FUEL PRICE, COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS IS CONCERNED.... I know for a sure fact that no nigerian can HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS TO DO IT. unless YOU USE SOLAR ENERGY (LIKE ME), HAVE 2TB HARD DISK CAPACITY DESKTOP SYSTEM, 1HP AIR CONDITIONING, 6 TOP GRAPHIC CARDS AND VISAFONE OF 1TB Data bundle.

then we can talk and i can show you by video how to MINE FOR BITCOINS AND YOU WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN.

1 Share

Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by julian888(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
tripplephi:

2 million... see GREED. my dear, its scam you shall find o. ANYWAY GO TO FREEBITCO[dot]IN

i started from there 2years ago and i made it to 1 BTC so go and do that. BITCOIN IS NOT FOR THE GREEDY OR GET RICH QUICK SCHEMERS

TO MAKE TWO MILLION IS HARD.... I can show you how to make 500, 000 SATOSHIS daily but as far as DATA PLAN, NEPA INCONSISTENCY, FUEL PRICE, COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS IS CONCERNED.... I know for a sure fact that no nigerian can HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS TO DO IT. unless YOU USE SOLAR ENERGY (LIKE ME), HAVE 2TB HARD DISK CAPACITY DESKTOP SYSTEM, 1HP AIR CONDITIONING, 6 TOP GRAPHIC CARDS AND VISAFONE OF 1TB Data bundle.

then we can talk and i can show you by video how to MINE FOR BITCOINS AND YOU WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN.
Boss pls I need ur number so we can talK am really insterested.
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by tripplephi: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
julian888:
Boss pls I need ur number so we can talK am really insterested.

hello sir, pls MEET THE SYSTEM AND LIGHT REQUIREMENTS FIRST O.... I DONT LIKE TALKING MUCH
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by julian888(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
tripplephi:

hello sir, pls MEET THE SYSTEM AND LIGHT REQUIREMENTS FIRST O.... I DONT LIKE TALKING MUCH
,i Have a laptop connected always and a generator nt I pass my neighbour o gud gen,bros is dat not enough

1 Like

Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by tripplephi: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
julian888:
,i Have a laptop connected always and a generator nt I pass my neighbour o gud gen,bros is dat not enough

Don't waste both our times check your specks and if it matches then we can talk. Your generator needs at least 5kva else you spoil your appliances. Pls go to YouTube and type " bitcoin ascii miners review "

This is not child's play
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by jackbennie: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
must d data b from visafone
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by jackbennie: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
tripplephi:

have gotten all the requirements so how can i contact u

1 Like

Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by tripplephi: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2016
jackbennie:

have gotten all the requirements so how can i contact u

Tripplephil@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by jackbennie: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2016
tripplephi:

Tripplephil@gmail.com

Ok
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by blossomnet1: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2016
tripplephi:

I have all the requirements.
Please send the details to me via my email
disbabe4.life@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by adesqauare: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
i am in osogbo 24hours electricity is guarantee here...other requirement are minor..my e-mail is adetoyialaba@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by MICHEAL346(m): 2:13am On Apr 04, 2017
it real just creat a bitcoin ewallet
copy and paste ur receiving address on the website (see it in my signature) and start farming/mining on any device even your phones
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by ishayaauta(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
tripplephi:

hello sir, are you still into BTC I want to learn thanks
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by tripplephi: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
yes I am locate BITCOIIN TRAINING CLASS on facebook...

ishayaauta:

hello sir, are you still into BTC I want to learn thanks
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by yebo36(f): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
tripplephi:
yes I am locate BITCOIIN TRAINING CLASS on facebook...

Please how long did you work on freebitco.in to get 1 btc and were you paid?
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by yebo36(f): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
bigtijons:

You can also get a guide from me that's helps you earn bitcoin even while you sleep.

Please the guide is not free but that will be the only money you will pay to get started. Cost less than $7
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by tripplephi: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
oh I didnt work for LONG... I worked at first for 2 months and was getting no where till I discovered two methods...

1) I used a javascript code to multiply my earnings and automate my clicks... you can find the tutorial on youtube as MAKE 1BTC in a day

2) I taught many on NAIRALAND and they joined through my link aS referrals and like they say the REST is HISTORY...

ALL WEEK I KEPT RECEIVING ALERTS INTO MY BLOCKCHAIN till after 2-3weeks I hit the 1btc... then I returned to Freebitco and used the 1 btc to trade and it became weekly....

THAT IS MY STORY

yebo36:

Please how long did you work on freebitco.in to get 1 btc and were you paid?
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by yebo36(f): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
tripplephi:
oh I didnt work for LONG... I worked at first for 2 months and was getting no where till I discovered two methods...

1) I used a javascript code to multiply my earnings and automate my clicks... you can find the tutorial on youtube as MAKE 1BTC in a day

2) I taught many on NAIRALAND and they joined through my link aS referrals and like they say the REST is HISTORY...

ALL WEEK I KEPT RECEIVING ALERTS INTO MY BLOCKCHAIN till after 2-3weeks I hit the 1btc... then I returned to Freebitco and used the 1 btc to trade and it became weekly....

THAT IS MY STORY

OK thanks
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by yebo36(f): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2017
tripplephi:

THAT IS MY STORY

Hello, please i tried the video on YouTube but saw many. Which particularly and the few i watched was not in English. Can you kindly put me through please?
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by tripplephi: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
bitcoin is facing a serious battle now... kindly hold on... I will be training people in my facebook class from 1ST OF AUGUST... a new coin is coming called bitcoin cash BCC and its going to shake bitcoin... most bitcoin excangers are already stopping their services.. so kindly hold on

yebo36:

Hello, please i tried the video on YouTube but saw many. Which particularly and the few i watched was not in English. Can you kindly put me through please?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by jackbennie: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
tripplephi:
bitcoin is facing a serious battle now... kindly hold on... I will be training people in my facebook class from 1ST OF AUGUST... a new coin is coming called bitcoin cash BCC and its going to shake bitcoin... most bitcoin excangers are already stopping their services.. so kindly hold on

what name do you use on facebook
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Horlhaphemi:
no free faucet will give you upto that... You will only work throughout only if you can buy bitcoin from people selling bitcoin maybe something of $15-20 I'll teach you were you are going to earn a lot of money I would have like to post it here but the mod will ban me if I do just check my signature and also whatsapp me.... Please if you don't have bitcoin, PM, STP, PAYEER AND PAYZA don't disturb yourself contacting me

bros i dey with pls i have more than 15usd worth of bitcoin in my wallet just resting chibuikefaith@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
MICHEAL346:
it real just creat a bitcoin ewallet
copy and paste ur receiving address on the website (see it in my signature) and start farming/mining on any device even your phones

how do get ur bitcoin? Whats the minimum abitcoin to withdraw? Pls help me
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by BjaySexy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
$430 btc available for sale and a friendly rate

Sold
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by africanman85: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
tripplephi:

I am interested in this bitcoin business bro
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by Olaxbolax100: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please sir, we are waiting for u to send the link to ur Facebook page. We want to learn from u joss. Also, is d cheat that you use for bitcoin still working and available
tripplephi:

Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by tijesuimi: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
IF YOU WANT TO BUY BITCOIN OR SELL CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP: 08107576507
Re: How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin by MICHEAL346(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys beware of 'SCREENSHOTS' done directly with a single button (or maybe two) on a computer... be very wary of any exaggerated figures on those proof shots. cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Prices Rise Over Iran Sanctions Worries / Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam / Importing Drugs From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.