Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Can You Sell Your Parent's House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You Sell Your Parent's House (517 Views)

Let Me Help You Sell Your Commercial Or Residential Properties / I Can Help You Sell Your Property In 30 Days / Make 15 Percent Commission When You Sell For Revolutionary Plus Dev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sell Your Parent's House by incogni2o: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
I recently got into an argument with one of my Colleagues in the office and I was trying to let Him know the reasons why it doesn't feel right to Sell your Parent's House after their demise

So Nairalanders,

Will you sell your Parents House?
In what circumstance would you sell?

Does it feel right?
Re: Can You Sell Your Parent's House by Last2comment(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
When alive or dead?
Re: Can You Sell Your Parent's House by incogni2o: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
after their demise
Last2comment:
When alive or dead?
Re: Can You Sell Your Parent's House by menix(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
shuoooo, i go sell am, flex my parent with 10% so that when them know them go know say i no dey totally useless, i remembered them..

But as my parent no get house that is why they re striving to get a house in Paradise...

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your Parent's House by DesChyko: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why not? In as much as you're a prudent person.

They're dead and not coming back. Whether you sell it or not, it's still yours and will suit your purposes, now or later.
Re: Can You Sell Your Parent's House by dikeigbo2(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Let God no give me son that will sale house, instead let God give me son that will buy house....... Unless for business purposes.... Selling one here,buying more elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Tastefully Roomself Contain To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 (very Big) / A Room Self Con Needed Urgently / To Let... & Land For Lease @ Ikate By Conoil. Check The Full Details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.