Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,538 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 (25092 Views)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 18th February 2017 / Fenerbahce Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 3rd Nov 2016 / Manchester United Vs FC Midtjylland: Europa League (5 - 1) On 25th Feb 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by fF01(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2016
am sure as hell this Manure team wld finish below 7 in the league, dey can't win Aston Villa!
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by lozanni(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2016
potbelly:
see what Van Gaal has turned by beloved Man Utd to cry cry angry angry

Dont worry, by the time Van Girl is through with Man. U, your stomach will be flat like a pancake with tremendous health benefits. Lol.
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by ggrin(f): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2016
KingTom:
you are very stupid for mentioning me on this thread! angry Oponu how much you bet today grin
gringringringrin make thunder fire all my blokus ifah bet ontop manuangryangryangry
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by oralle(f): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2016
CaptPlanet:

You sound like those guys on the politics section that go on an abusive rant when no one agrees with them. You don't have to employ that tactics to get your message across.

I'm not employing any tactics and we don't need to be on the same lane. Ur message was just pure bs

I repeat and maintain my stand, la Liga has only 3 teams, Real, Barca and Athletico. When was the last time a Granada or Betis or Zaragoza pull a surprise in the league?

Betis still drew Madrid fortnight ago and if they don't pull surprises then they will be in 0 point. Those three teams have always excelled in Europe. Which there team besides Chelsea has made a point in Europe since the past 7 years?

You can't predict games in the epl, no team is unbeatable, the league itself is tough and entertaining that's why it's currently the most popular league on the planet. Where else can a Leicester team with little or no funds, that was struggling for survival as at last season, be on the verge of a historical underdog campaign? Only in EPL bro!

Yes its the most popular thanks to its media and it's the richest. But does that make it the best or most competitive, absolutely no. A team like Leicester can only be ontop of EPL cos other teams are whack. That team lost home and away to arsenal cos Wenger perfectly understands EPL. Why wasn't arsenal in second place when Chelsea and Man u had their swagger turned on? Where was Spurs and Leicester then too? Those teams died and average teams picked yet u are consoling urself, the reason is cos of competition.

The world should keep waiting for Leicester and Spurs to qualify of the UCL, even if they don't go far it shows the quality of the league, no team in the EPL is guaranteed top spot anymore, unlike the La Liga where I can sometimes predict the scores esp when Barca and Madrid are playing others (no disrespect to them)

I laugh at your message again. Even if they don't go far. Why can't they go far? They came to represent EPL. They are showing the world we are the best teams in England yet thy fail when other clubs are also participating. It shows they are mediocre. Example, ur kid bro and 2 there guys excelled in their school and they are representing their school on a bigger stage. Questions not above their capacity and school curriculum were asked but they failed. What does that mean? It means their in students are dull and their school has been teaching them nonsense

How many Valencia fans do u know in Naijaa? Infact, how many Athletico Madrid fans do u know here? Bros, move around Naija, even Leicester city has fans now...lol! All the managers and players that came from La liga will always tell you that the league is different. don't worry, Pep will soon come...

It's been like that from day one. People view EPL more than other leagues hence more fans but does that mean it's the best, sure not

Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by KingTom(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2016
ggrin:
gringringringrin make thunder fire all my blokus ifah bet ontop manuangryangryangry
yes o grin
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by jmoore(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2016
sylvalord:
My friend i heard brains are up for sale on jumia, you will do well to get one for yourself.
Ode, your team lost. tongue tongue
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=oralle post=43057256][/quote]

Oh! So Betis drawing Madrid is an upset? Lol please, that's not what i mean by an upset...

U keep talking about the UCL and how far spanish teams go, dude only 2 teams have won it from Spain, Barca and Madrid, are they the only teams in spain? And for how many years! compared to the 5 English teams that have won it, oh and that includes Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa.

Nothing is guaranteed in the EPL unlike the La Liga because it's competitive and it reeks of quality and depth not a league where 3 teams hold sway. I watch games for the rush and excitement I get know that anything/ any result is possible.

With the way Madrid are going, I see Barca dominating them and turning the league into a 1 horse race, like the German and French league.

I added athletico just to spice it u p for you.

La liga is a 3 team league. Have a nice day bro

Modified: I didn't know u were female o shocked, I take back all the "bros" and "dude" I called u... grin

It's charming to know some chics know football...it's really Nice grin
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2016
oralle:

I laugh when EPL fans define competition as a league where a newly promoted team is ontop of the table. Would a malmo, shaktar donesk esque team win the UCL? It's definitely not possible. Would a 17 yr old team like midtylland win the Europa League?? Buhahahah, that ain't possible as well. They can only win a team from the "most competitive league"

Some EPL fans r really deluded. Where was Arsenal, Spurs and Leicester prior to the death of Chelsea and Man utd?

Mediocrity smells all over EPL
you really have serious problem with grammar and differientiating stuff..
The fact that you have leicester trying to win the league with the presence of big teams like liverpool, arsenal, chelsea, man united, or other over 10 solid teams in england, affirms what i said that epl is the most competitive and not boring league in europe and second would probably be serie A.
It is just exciting seing a total underdog like leceister trying to claim the title. Something that would never happen anywhere else in europe like you said. That alone makes me wana watch epl more, to see if leceister can actually pull it off. Unlike laliga that you already know the winner before the league even start.

Lemme try to dummy it down for you so you quote and say the same crap. mtn and dominates commination industry in nigeria,just like barca, and 2madrids teams dominating in spain. Which makes nigerian communication less competitive and boring, like laliga, since its all about barca and madrid.

If we have a structure that can make any communìcation company come in and starts dragging top position with mtn, then it means our communication industries more competitive, just like leicester from no where is competing with top clubs in england..

I hope i have done justice to that. And you wnt quote to say nonsense again.
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by chubhiee: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Kai! We'll, they won't sign him....Mou will replace Roy Hogdson
Mou would be bored to death with national team. His ultimate plan is to retire with a national team and win the world cup and become the greatest of them all.The adrenaline rush week in week out on the dugout is what Jose can't refuse at this young age.
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2016
chubhiee:

Mou would be bored to death with national team. His ultimate plan is to retire with a national team and win the world cup and become the greatest of them all.The adrenaline rush week in week out on the dugout is what Jose can't refuse at this young age.

True! I hope he goes to Bayern or PSG then...lol
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by chubhiee: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2016
CaptPlanet:

True! I hope he goes to Bayern or PSG then...lol
LOL! I can now see you truly like Mou and detest United . United as a club is fantastic with structure although their fans don't wish good of Chelsea probably as a result of arrogance during the first coming of Jose when Chelsea dislodged the powers that held sway and became the New kid on the bloc laced with arrogant fan base.

Times have changed and tables turned, we should accept these current realities and solider with Jose to United. However the mockery or hostile reception, we shall support Jose to realise a dream of being the all time greatest.
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by ggrin(f): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2016
KingTom:
yes o grin
yeye team, mumu coach, yeye fansundecided
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by Kgdavid(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]CURRENT MAN UNITED:

Ego: Real Madrid/Barcelona

Ability : Sunderland/Aston Villa [/size]

grin grin grin

What an insult to Sunderland and Aston Villa!
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by openmine(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2016
chubhiee:

LOL! I can now see you truly like Mou and detest United . United as a club is fantastic with structure although their fans don't wish good of Chelsea probably as a result of arrogance during the first coming of Jose when Chelsea dislodged the powers that held sway and became the New kid on the bloc laced with arrogant fan base.

Times have changed and tables turned, we should accept these current realities and solider with Jose to United. However the mockery or hostile reception, we shall support Jose to realise a dream of being the all time greatest.

I love the man no doubt. He's no politician like the rest of them, speaks his mind and a very brave tactician. I just can't stand him being in another dugout in the EPL....i don't doubt his abilities in any manner. He's blue through and through, that's what he wanted but Roman let the likes of Hazard (rat) force his hands ..

In my books, he's the best in the world.
But I can't follow him to Utd.
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by chubhiee: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2016
CaptPlanet:

I love the man no doubt. He's no politician like the rest of them, speaks his mind and a very brave tactician. I just can't stand him being in another dugout in the EPL....i don't doubt his abilities in any manner...-n my books, he's the best in the world.
But I can't follow him to Utd.
I understand that the spirit is willing but, the body is weak. I would have done same and follow Jose to United only in spirit and stay with Chelsea bodywise but, the manner and way Mou was forced out detached whatever I had going for Chelsea. I pitted my Jose then who was made mockery of after giving all and having not slept in days to see a team he tinkered few months ago to be champions yet, he was sabotaged and disgraced. agreed he has his own unique faults but the manner and way those players carried on the field of play left much to be desired. I can't even conveniently watch a Chelsea match that hazard rat plays in.
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by oralle(f): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
MetaHuman:
you really have serious problem with grammar and differientiating stuff..
The fact that you have leicester trying to win the league with the presence of big teams like liverpool, arsenal, chelsea, man united, or other over 10 solid teams in england, affirms what i said that epl is the most competitive and not boring league in europe and second would probably be serie A.
It is just exciting seing a total underdog like leceister trying to claim the title. Something that would never happen anywhere else in europe like you said. That alone makes me wana watch epl more, to see if leceister can actually pull it off. Unlike laliga that you already know the winner before the league even start.

Lemme try to dummy it down for you so you quote and say the same crap. mtn and dominates commination industry in nigeria,just like barca, and 2madrids teams dominating in spain. Which makes nigerian communication less competitive and boring, like laliga, since its all about barca and madrid.

If we have a structure that can make any communìcation company come in and starts dragging top position with mtn, then it means our communication industries more competitive, just like leicester from no where is competing with top clubs in england..

I hope i have done justice to that. And you wnt quote to say nonsense again.

You are pretty funny. You wrote absolute crap and u went on defending the same crap.

Would Leicester be ontop of the table if Chelsea and Man u still had their mojo ?

Can an underdog win a major title elsewhere?

Before the rebirth of Chelsea. They were in second place. When mou came on board, they won it. They spent heavily and prior to then they already secured a second place finish. Before Chelsea won the UCL, they were a dominant force in europe and they won all local trophies.

No team in EPL won this week in Europe. All teams in La Liga won. Why is UEFA contemplating removing the fourth spot in England. We shall see what wld happen when the EPL don't perform well in europe this season
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
oralle:

You are pretty funny. You wrote absolute crap and u went on defending the same crap.

Would Leicester be ontop of the table if Chelsea and Man u still had their mojo ?

Can an underdog win a major title elsewhere?

Before the rebirth of Chelsea. They were in second place. When mou came on board, they won it. They spent heavily and prior to then they already secured a second place finish. Before Chelsea won the UCL, they were a dominant force in europe and they won all local trophies.

No team in EPL won this week in Europe. All teams in La Liga won. Why is UEFA contemplating removing the fourth spot in England. We shall see what wld happen when the EPL don't perform well in europe this season
i give up. This is why i dnt discuss football with women.
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by coded01: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Moment after defeating Manchester United 2-1 FC Midtjylland staffs and players were caught on camera dancing, to one of our Nigerian jams!Don't forget Nigerian Paul Onuachu scored their winning goal.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlKc9UMlRlQ
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 3:46am On Feb 20, 2016
chubhiee:

I understand that the spirit is willing but, the body is weak. I would have done same and follow Jose to United only in spirit and stay with Chelsea bodywise but, the manner and way Mou was forced out detached whatever I had going for Chelsea. I pitted my Jose then who was made mockery of after giving all and having not slept in days to see a team he tinkered few months ago to be champions yet, he was sabotaged and disgraced. agreed he has his own unique faults but the manner and way those players carried on the field of play left much to be desired. I can't even conveniently watch a Chelsea match that hazard rat plays in.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-opens-up-future-7403918
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by chubhiee: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by chubhiee: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2016
CaptPlanet:

FAACCKK!
Jose should please answer United's SOS.
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by potbelly(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2016
cry
lozanni:

Dont worry, by the time Van Girl is through with Man. U, your stomach will be flat like a pancake with tremendous health benefits. Lol.
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by chubhiee: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaptPlanet:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/italy-head-coach-antonio-conte-7422182
Conte ain't a bad idea. Jose don buy manshion for banana island in Manchester.
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2016
chubhiee:

Conte ain't a bad idea. Jose don buy manshion for banana island in Manchester.

Lol! Kai! bros u really wan gimme high BP ba?....
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by chubhiee: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Lol! Kai! bros u really wan gimme high BP ba?....
Don't panic! Keep calm Jose to United is 51% done deal.
Re: Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
chubhiee:
Don't panic! Keep calm Jose to United is 51% done deal.

Ok nah....as long as we sign Ifeanyi Ubah, I'm sure of crucial assists in big games grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 21st November 2020 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 / Southampton Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup (2 - 0) On 11th January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.