Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Creation Of Naira Icon - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Creation Of Naira Icon (1058 Views)

Website, Logo Creation, Company Profile Brochure @ Affordable Prices, Starting F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creation Of Naira Icon by jhero23(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
I searched all the icon sites like font-awesome, glyphicons etc, there wasn't any naira icon there, I wrote to them, to create me one, they didn't answer me, I took the pain to create one, it is available for you all here. You will need to follow some instructions too as you install the icon.
Please contact me 07030507502. Basically you need the css file, it is included in the Zip file, but knowing how to include it in your project is the basics. In the Zip file is the SVG file, ttf and other relevant files necessary. Goodluck

Re: Creation Of Naira Icon by nnamdiosu(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
jhero23:
I searched all the icon sites like font-awesome, glyphicons etc, there wasn't any naira icon there, I wrote to them, to create me one, they didn't answer me, I took the pain to create one, it is available for you all here. You will need to follow some instructions too as you install the icon.
Please contact me 07030507502. Basically you need the css file, it is included in the Zip file, but knowing how to include it in your project is the basics. In the Zip file is the SVG file, ttf and other relevant files necessary. Goodluck

nice one bro. you're a rare wonderful person. I'll get it. thanks.
Re: Creation Of Naira Icon by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Dope
Re: Creation Of Naira Icon by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 19, 2016
jhero23:

Awesome, this is pure creativity.. Thank you for this.
It would have been more interesting if it was available on Github so we can all contribute and maybe build a Nigerian icon directory. (Just an idea tho)

1 Like

Re: Creation Of Naira Icon by jhero23(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
No problem, I will make it available on github with the documentation too. Thanks for the advise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HDMusic Video:N90,00 And Above / Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 If Ex Dg Hsm Lens Needed / Snap,click And Win Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.