Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. (5100 Views)

Bayelsa: Militants Who Were Reportedly Arrested With Deadly Weapons / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / 10 Most Dangerous And Violent Gangs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
the victim is almost one yr dead
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by caliber(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2009
Gees up, Hoes down, grin
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

oh lord!
quit teasing me with a good time tongue

now as to ur being on the loose,
but i do! cheesy
i wanna know hat will happen when ur on the loose
infact i wanna witness it first hand, so can i continue tugging at ur shackles?

Tease you Well doesn't she deserve such a nicely and a queenly treatment? grin grin If she dies slow she will regret every minute of her life since she was born  grin grin

As for perturbing my chains, ever seen a bulldog chase a trespasser? You never know I just might be stalking you, ya like that? Hold up I'm just warming up not on my shine just yet
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

the victim is almost one yr dead

What are you interjecting? It's not how long it's been but the motive behind such cold and stupefied attack -- how in devil's name could anyone have done that and claim they love some wacko? I still say girls from their 13 - 20 are brainless and imbecilic to be in any relationship, casual or serious. They are all so immature and can't distinct their feelings. They don't know when to stop and when to press on , they don't know right from wrong either. They are likened to the Biblical sucklings.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
caliber:

Gees up, Hoes down,  grin
shut the Bleep up Arrow! angry
TheSeeker:

Tease you Well doesn't she deserve such a nicely and a queenly treatment? grin grin If she dies slow she will regret every minute of her life since she was born  grin grin

As for perturbing my chains, ever seen a bulldog chase a trespasser? You never know I just might be stalking you, ya like that? Hold up I'm just warming up not on my shine just yet
oh such a queenly treatment must not pass one so deserving as her by
for what are the vestments of a queen? treachery, loyalty and a taste for blood
all this of course for the greater good of her kingdom and most importantly, her husband-the king

stalk me?
be still me heart! cheesy
dearest, even before u were aware of urself, u have been in my view,
now would u like the up the tempo of this game and come boldly after me?
TheSeeker:

What are you interjecting? It's not how long it's been but the motive behind such cold and stupefied attack -- how in devil's name could anyone have done that and claim they love some wacko? I still say girls from their 13 - 20 are brainless and imbecilic to be in any relationship, casual or serious. They are all so immature and can't distinct their feelings. They don't know when to stop and when to press on , they don't know right from wrong either. They are likened to the Biblical sucklings.
hey! easy on the lil kids
they might be young but a handful of them are quite wisened beyond their years wink

i said that because the poster before me said the victim n his family were suffering, how can a dead person feel pain?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

oh such a queenly treatment must not pass one so deserving as her by
for what are the vestments of a queen? treachery, loyalty and a taste for blood
all this of course for the greater good of her kingdom and most importantly, her husband-the king

stalk me?
be still me heart! cheesy
dearest, even before u were aware of urself, u have been in my view,
now would u like the up the tempo of this game and come boldly after me?hey! easy on the lil kids
they might be young but a handful of them are quite wisened beyond their years wink

i said that because the poster before me said the victim n his family were suffering, how can a dead person feel pain?

A dead person feels pain because some believe ghosts cry hahahahaa grin grin grin grin

I have been in your view as what? A potential? A suspected serial k****r? grin grin Hey don't fret at that yo. Want me to come after you? Ok, I'm chasing couple Benjamins now when I'm done ya better be ready cuz it's going to be a scary one for ya.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2009
now that serial bit got my chest heaving in anticipation cheesy
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

now that serial bit got my chest heaving in anticipation cheesy

How do you want it momma? Convivial or hair-raising? Make a choice and don't dare say I should pick any that suites me. Show me the target and I'll shoot trust me I won't miss the target if I do must have been you blew me away with your charm.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by luvbooks(f): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

i was actually talking to luvbooks,
she seemed a bit earnest to to pin the sexist tag on NL alone

No I wasnt! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ok, truth is, I've read and seen so many sexist threads on NL, where the woman is always to blame for one thing or the other. And in this case no one seemed to remember who actually killed the guy.
So maybe I did get a bit carried away. Lol. grin grin grin

TheSeeker:

Take it easy on them. The young shall grow. But let's not forget that men within that age group have their own skoin- skoin as well. Ever heard of gang rape? It's horrible.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

How do you want it momma? Convivial or hair-raising? Make a choice and don't dare say I should pick any that suites me. Show me the target and I'll shoot trust me I won't miss the target if I do must have been you blew me away with your charm.
oh u know me so well,
make ur choice dearest
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2009
luvbooks:

No I wasnt! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ok, truth is, I've read and seen so many sexist threads on NL, where the woman is always to blame for one thing or the other. And in this case no one seemed to remember who actually killed the guy.
So maybe I did get a bit carried away. Lol. grin grin grin

Take it easy on them. The young shall grow. But let's not forget that[b] men within that age group have their own skoin- skoin as well[/b]. Ever heard of gang rape? It's horrible.

Please, don't remind me of Chris Brown
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2009
lol he isnt the model type for young men his age tho wink
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

oh u know me so well,
make ur choice dearest

Your readiness is intimidatingly flipping my choices better yet I don't want to hit you like a tsunami rather I want to be as warm and tender on you as the sunset or is the sunrise better? grin
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2009
ooh sunset's better
holds promises of fantasies fulfiled tongue
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

lol he isnt the model type for young men his age tho wink

I still see it as one of those belligerence exhibited by teens. He couldn't control his anger but Lord knew how Rihanna talked to him about the text message I wasn't there grin Do you think they can get back together especially when the court has ruled that he'd not be within 100 yards close to her and 10 yards in public functions? I think the judge has broken that relationship already even though Rihanna tried to talk with judge to limit it. On a different note, I think 50 Cent and Lil Wayne are very romantic.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

ooh sunset's better
holds promises of fantasies fulfiled tongue

Aaarrrrgggh!!! I'm trying to squeeze out the romantic part but it ain't coming out. Is sunset too late? Only then can I be able to tap from its wealth of romance. I expended the last drops of romance I had in me on a girl last night and guess what? She turned me down and told me I didn't do enough. Goshhh! my ego got really crushed. May I be lucky you with your sexy beauty?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2009
calling one beautiful without seeing a picture can be excused but sexy?
uhmmmm undecided

either way, do as u please my dearest, im more than certain u will be up to par

i doubt they'll get back together
and they just might far away from the hands of the law and the stalking eyes of the paparazzi
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2009
@GEW

So that guy who did the stabbing was black? undecided
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

calling one beautiful without seeing a picture can be excused but sexy?
uhmmmm undecided

either way, do as u please my dearest, im more than certain u will be up to par

i doubt they'll get back together
and they just might far away from the hands of the law and the stalking eyes of the paparazzi

Don't worry I have the right sense of judgment that you're very sexy. Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder but it's also embedded in the thoughts and imagination of an admirer. I know I will be up to par, ain't scared about none of that I just want to surprise you with the most perfect romantic gift. Can I moonwalk you to the moon? Can I have you have a suntan in the morning sun? grin grin grin I just might ask God to send some morning sun your way tomorrow morning, what is you thinking now?

As for Rihanna, I don't know if they'd come back together, I still don't believe that Jay Z meddled into that affair, seems to me like he ridiculed himself if they ever get back together. Sorry I came late, had to get up for the morning and get the day started but sure it was nice starting it off with you earlier.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
how can kids be kept out of gangs?

The victim was an ex(?) gang member who was trying to go straight, according to his mother. The article in one of the posts shows him posing with a knife.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1198346/Honey-trap-girl-faces-life-sentence-luring-smitten-teenager-death-hands-love-rival.html    **scroll down to bottom of page**

The girl sounds like she's descended from ritual killers because her modus operandi was so slick and cold blooded.

wouldnt be surprised if its not her first time of luring someone.

People need Jesus in their lives for real!!! undecided

some get killed for being gang members, others get murdered for not being in a gang.

lord have mercy.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2009
tpia.:

how can kids be kept out of gangs?

The victim was an ex(?) gang member who was trying to go straight, according to his mother. The article in the OP shows him posing with a knife.

The girl sounds like she's descended from ritual killers because her modus operandi was so slick and cold blooded.

wouldnt be surprised if its not her first time of luring someone.

People need Jesus in their lives for real!!! undecided

Jesus? He's too embarrassed at the manner which this world has turned into. Please don't let's turn this into a religious closet grin grin
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Jesus? He's too embarrassed at the manner which this world has turned into. Please don't let's turn this into a religious closet

that Jesus may be the difference between life and death for you someday.

So learn to overlook such references when issues like these are being discussed, if you object to them.

Or do you have any other solution to the problem of gang warfare and violent crime?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2009
its okay, i understand

pray tell, do u believe in God?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by luvbooks(f): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Jesus? He's too embarrassed at the manner which this world has turned into. Please don't let's turn this into a religious closet grin grin

Only Jesus? I wonder what God thinks of us. Don't you think the world has turned into the advanced, hi-tech version of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

its okay, i understand

pray tell, do u believe in God?

Hi sweets, I see your back. Yes I do believe in God but don't you think His intervention can be somewhat slow some times?

luvbooks:

Only Jesus? I wonder what God thinks of us. Don't you think the world has turned into the advanced, hi-tech version of Sodom and Gomorrah?

Yes oooooo. People are daring God's marvelous works. Now they want to make atheist have an edge over us that there's nothing like God. Just yesterday at the University of Newcastle they have discovered how to make sperms from plant cells, Can you imagine that? Now people will start to believe that if ever there was God then He was just lucky to have invented human beings first.
tpia.:

that Jesus may be the difference between life and death for you someday.

So learn to overlook such references when issues like these are being discussed, if you object to them.

Or do you have any other solution to the problem of gang warfare and violent crime?

I'm a firm believer that God truly exists and I will not denounce that any day but I still think He answers real slow these days maybe He's just regretting he created us and there's too much traffic for God to track every event. I hope God forgives me if this is mocking but I dare not
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
ahhhh
i see wat ur saying
luvbooks ur rite on that score too
sorry i went off for somn wink
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

ahhhh
i see wat ur saying
luvbooks ur rite on that score too
sorry i went off for somn wink

Welcome back. Can you safely say God is allowing these people to dare his patience?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2009
i dont think he's letting them yesy his patience,
he is very much still patient with them

my mom's words 'giving u a looooooong rope to pull' best suits this issue
i guess when they reach the end of the rope, he gives them watever's been pilling up for them
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

i dont think he's letting them yesy his patience,
he is very much still patient with them

my mom's words 'giving u a looooooong rope to pull' best suits this issue
i guess when they reach the end of the rope, he gives them watever's been pilling up for them

That can be messy for them. Now, what makes me feel I don't want to get on that rope.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by luvbooks(f): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2009
@ Bluespice : It's all good! After all, this is a forum. One has to learn to take criticism, good or bad. grin grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Killed Her Husband, Chop Off His Dick For Dating Her Friend. PHOTOS / 157 Children From Nigeria, Others Among 220 Rescued Human Trafficking Victims / George Floyd: SHOCKING! The Police Cop Who Arrested Floyd Is NIGERIAN (Photos)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.