Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business (7631 Views)

Can 200k Start Yam Business? / Building A Cooking Gas/LPG Skid Plant Anywhere In Nigeria / Nigerian Cooking Gas Business Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by stancod(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Gudday Royal Nairalanders.pls i need reasonable advice.it about building my future.i have 200k with me & either of these two business;poultry farm(layers) or cooking gas are the types of business on my mind nd also nobody doing those business in my community.pls house which one would be okay for me to start with 200k and ideals on how to run the business.thanks to u all. Moderator pls front page
Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by Inception(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
stancod:
Gudday Royal Nairalanders.pls i need reasonable advice.it about building my future.i have 200k with me & either of these two business;poultry farm(layers) or cooking gas are the types of business on my mind nd also nobody doing those business in my community.pls house which one would be okay for me to start with 200k and ideals on how to run the business.thanks to u all. Moderator pls front page
following
Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by healthyarena(f): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Following too
Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by joefredd006(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dear #Stancod, i salute your courage in taking the entrepreneurial path. However, there are certain questions you need to ask yourself before you make any move. First, are you gainfully employed, do you have the patience to wait several months before your hens starts laying the 'golden eggs', Have you considered the type of layers you want to begin with, day olds, point of cage or point of lay. Do you have a structure (farm), experience, survival stipends till lay day etc Have you researched the commodity price in your community, and how you plan to beat the pricing mechanisms. These and many more are the questions you need to ponder on if the poultry biz still appeals to you......

Now the cooking gas business, that is awesome. Since you claimed your community is still a virgin land for cooking gas vendors, i suppose you ask yourself this questions too, are there many users of gas cookers in that community, if no, how do you plan to divert their attention to the advantages of using the gas cylinder.
Secondly, where do you plan to get your supply from, how do you plan to move the cylinders (logistics ) , are you naturally careful, then what other branding techniques do you have in mind.

But here is my suggestion, get closer to a gas vendor near you and do voluntary service there. Learn the intricacies of the business, downtime, and roof time. Get his suppliers contacts plus other needed tips and tricks. Then set out to begin yours. Now, you can have access to daily income and have monthly sales projections. With this in view, you can begin your poultry farm,and feed the birds from the gas business profit spillover. Trust me, there will be spillover 'ATBE'. Now you're on your way to building a multi income business 'empire'. Diligence is key, don't make the mistake of trying to show your success by acquiring fancy liabilities like cars and designers. If you need a car, buy a truck or a van, that way, it will serve your business, more like an asset. I'll see you at the top 'chuckles '. maybe when i want to buy million units of your shares.

Joefred.
twitter: @Joe_omofred

9 Likes

Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by joefredd006(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by millhouse: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
joefredd006:
Dear #Stancod, i salute your courage in taking the entrepreneurial path. However, there are certain questions you need to ask yourself before you make any move. First, are you gainfully employed, do you have the patience to wait several months before your hens starts laying the 'golden eggs', Have you considered the type of layers you want to begin with, day olds, point of cage or point of lay. Do you have a structure (farm), experience, survival stipends till lay day etc Have you researched the commodity price in your community, and how you plan to beat the pricing mechanisms. These and many more are the questions you need to ponder on if the poultry biz still appeals to you......

Now the cooking gas business, that is awesome. Since you claimed your community is still a virgin land for cooking gas vendors, i suppose you ask yourself this questions too, are there many users of gas cookers in that community, if no, how do you plan to divert their attention to the advantages of using the gas cylinder.
Secondly, where do you plan to get your supply from, how do you plan to move the cylinders (logistics ) , are you naturally careful, then what other branding techniques do you have in mind.

But here is my suggestion, get closer to a gas vendor near you and do voluntary service there. Learn the intricacies of the business, downtime, and roof time. Get his suppliers contacts plus other needed tips and tricks. Then set out to begin yours. Now, you can have access to daily income and have monthly sales projections. With this in view, you can begin your poultry farm,and feed the birds from the gas business profit spillover. Trust me, there will be spillover 'ATBE'. Now you're on your way to building a multi income business 'empire'. Diligence is key, don't make the mistake of trying to show your success by acquiring fancy liabilities like cars and designers. If you need a car, buy a truck or a van, that way, it will serve your business, more like an asset. I'll see you at the top 'chuckles '. maybe when i want to buy million units of your shares.

Joefred.
nice one
Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by stancod(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
joefredd006:

Joefred.
very big thanks 2u bros u really inspire me nd lot of courage.bt is 200k enough to start the gas business.pls hw can i connect with you.thanks a lot bros.GOD BLESS U
Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by bolajiboi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dear op with that amount u can start d biz.
For a start u will need 12.5kg cylinder uk used like 10pcs for refill
Then other things needed are new 12.5kg cylinder
6kg cylinder
5kg cylinder
3kg cylinder
1 bundle of hose
burner
Regulator e.t.c
Add me on my bbm let chat 58DFACEC. (Isellgasventures)

1 Like

Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by joefredd006(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Taking out the cost of renting a shop, 200k will do just fine in setting up a cooking gas retail shop.

1 Like

Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by stancod(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
bolajiboi:
6kg cylinder
5kg cylinder
3kg cylinder
1 bundle of hose
burner
Regulator e.t.c
thanks nd i will
Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by Jogab: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
bolajiboi:
6kg cylinder
5kg cylinder
3kg cylinder
1 bundle of hose
burner
Regulator e.t.c

your phone number pls�
Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by pavingexpert: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
Please can you share your WhatsApp contact for more private chat on retail cooking gas business?
Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by vanberckry: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
joefredd006:

Joefred.
���
Re: Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business by Happychild(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Good day all , Please can someone whatssapp me , i need to know the small gas retail cost and procedure . 08033403504

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Is On Strike? / Keke Napep (marwa) Or Golf 3 / World Bank Projects $17.6 Billion Diaspora Remittance To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.