Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point (1028 Views)

Quick Tips On How To Answer Technical Interview Questions As A Fresh Graduate / I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point / Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by hayoakins(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2009
Why do you want to leave where you are presently working? or Why do you want to resign your present appointment if we should consider / employ you?…. grin

Please answer the question bearing in mind that your answer would be used to evaluate if you would resign the prospective employer’s appointment within a short while. smiley
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by sun40: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
I thick there should be some reasons for looking for another job opportunity,some of these reasons are;Low salary struture,level of your experience,comfortability of your job, are any other benefits apart from your salary etc,if these reasons are considered ,i hope u should be able to convience your interviewer beyong reasonable thought,the reasons for leaving your formal job
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2009
possible answers

i believe i will not be able to reach my full potential within the company, i have so much more to offer than is required by my position and the company's current goals

i do not beleive that my professional and career ambitions can be met by my current company - ie where i want to be five years from now - vis a vis your superiors in the company and where they are.

try to keep money out of it, esp cash flow /delayed salary issues, as these can make some cunning hr guys give you less than they should if they smell desperation.
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by AjanleKoko: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2009
oyb:

possible answers

i believe i will not be able to reach my full potential within the company, i have so much more to offer than is required by my position and the company's current goals

i do not beleive that my professional and career ambitions can be met by my current company - ie where i want to be five years from now - vis a vis your superiors in the company and where they are.

try to keep money out of it, esp cash flow /delayed salary issues, as these can make some cunning hr guys give you less than they should if they smell desperation.

Right on.
In addition, I would say, try to 'feel them up' a bit. Tell them you are enjoying your job and its challenges right now but the kind of career challenge their opportunity poses is really interesting, and you would like to take it on.
Re: I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point by hayoakins(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
you guys make this place feel like home to the homeless, thanks for your responses
i believe others too can learn from this.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Average Salary For Document Controllers In Nigeria / 12 Reasons Your CV Isn't Getting You Interviews / How Can Shyness Be Overcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.