Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef (53187 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by vosquare: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
I pray for no break up

''This is where I belong and this is where I stand.......you do music in the studio, not in social media, you have family issues, you discuss that in close doors, not in social media ..... Family is family, blood is blood .... If you don't do family business, then who am I to you?''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB5b3P3xvvb/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Last2comment(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hope it won't be a publicity stunt.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by absoluteSuccess: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
its time to pray.
pray square.

9 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Ifabernard(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
this boyz should mature jor, y all dz trash evrytime. i jux hop there nt makin this up.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
in essence he is saying he supports jude over his twin brother

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by blesoh(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't know why I like this Paul, very quiet and talented

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
nice one op bt if u wnt it to make Fp u shud Av include d source..... copy dis https://www.instagram.com/p/BB5b3P3xvvb/....dt it

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Pennah(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Ojestas(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Brother, You need God
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by BrownCookie(f): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
He seem to be the only sensible one among them.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by kullozone(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmm... That peter sef stubborn oh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by condralbede(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
That's maturity at it peak from Paul...I so much like this dude joor.Try grow up peter!

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by waterhouse071(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
We are not interested in your family issues. We are more concerned about Nigeria's economy, because $1 may exchange for #400 before the end of this month.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by bbeautylik(f): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
He is very mature
.we no suppose hear their mouth at all o....

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by confamgist237: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
mtshewwww! O please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by princeonx: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
Hope it won't be a publicity stunt.
Publicity? Do you even know the people we're talking about? They're popular already sir!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
"tuface said" just the other day i saw on cnn , brutal killing of each other by two friends, i could not comprehend, so i say to myself maybe the world is coming to an end now, is this love, i could not comprehend , but there is one thing that can relate it and that is the fact that " ALL WE NEED IS ONE LOVE" cos husling and crying , and shouting and trying and we do it all together " ALL WE NEED IS ONE LOVE" respect to my idol {tUBabA}

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Omotayor123(f): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
P square.. Abeg ooo! I still love you guys! @ my number 1 celebrity sweerie potato cheesy grin

No break up biko! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by edlion57(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
I love paul so much ....he is the son of his father

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by brixton: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Big up to Paul Okoye! We all go through family squabbles but we never come on social media to slam our families. Where is the respect Peter? Jude is more of a father to them, he pushed them from nothing to the biggest acts in Africa. Peter is just a selfish arrogant guy, he has been doing stuffs on his own ( Olympic milk and dance with Peter) without Paul and never for once did we hear Paul moan about it. I just hate when people try to bring down their blood in public, it is same family that will truly cry with us when the entire world turn against us.

Like Jude wrote; you are in my prayers Peter Okoye!!

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by theunnamed: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
What now?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by thefakestan: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
What's beef?

ThefakeStan

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by magicminister: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ever since the P-square brothers got married, its been one trouble after the other.
Some women will bring blessing to your life while others will bring kata-kata.

Anyway, i always advise guys not to get married till they have helped everyone in their family (nuclear family) to stand firm.
I have a friend that got married as soon as he made some millions. His mom is still living in the ghetto, his brother is still unemployed, his sister is still under-employed.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by DankemzI(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kids before fame... Will always be kids after fame No Love Lost, No Love Found cool

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wetin marriage de cause for brothers
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Abeg, these boys should do quick and release their new album. This their beef thing is now an annual issue. The news sef don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by raziboi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
I LIKE PAUL

CHAI HIS SO MATURED...

... #prayforpeter

16 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Pappyto: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Akshow: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by francescainnoce(f): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Not a bad response if you ask me.
From my observation, I think that Peter of psquare have inferiority complex issue: it's either it has always being there or he just grew into it. However or whichever social media shouldn't be your last result: more like trying to embarrass your brother publicly for wealth and what not.
One thing with family business is "never start it at all" if at all you want to, never make one of you a manager or director instead let their be BOARD OF DIRECTORS..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.