Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26584 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2009
We are the salt of the world without us{witches and wizards} there is no technology and civilisation,we make the world to go round and sometimes gaga,so lets display our wicthcrafts here wink
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ElRazur: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2009
Hahaha. I am a Whiz kid at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [Information classified] is that good enough?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2009
ElRazur:

Hahaha. I am a Whiz kid at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [Information classified] is that good enough?
it doesnt matter which one you belong witch winsh na winsh grin
You are welcome
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ElRazur: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2009
Awesome. What do I get to do?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2009
ElRazur:

Awesome. What do I get to do?
ol boy na you be the only winch or wizard wey dey for nairaland,other people dey shame to come out abi,we know ourselves o,if by weekend una no come here to identify una self i go open mouth and expose una one by one,for now make una dey gbadun una self but make una no forget say meeting dey tonight o and plenty blod dey for us to sok grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ptersyn(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2009
Urhobo_scainde_remamashakei( i just spoke in tongues) i reject you all in the mighty name of Jesus, no weapon formed, fashioned, designed, targeted, shot, conspired, shall prosper because we have a Messiah who will make you expire and your witch craft and wizardary backfire.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ElRazur: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
Ptersyn:

Urhobo_scainde_remamashakei( i just spoke in tongues) i reject you all in the mighty name of Jesus, no weapon formed, fashioned, designed, targeted, shot, conspired, shall prosper because we have a Messiah who will make you expire and your witch craft and wizardary backfire.

Oh buzz off and die. Did you not see that it says wictches and wizard before you posted your shi.t? No let make I strike you with thunder. . . grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Okanran(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
My profile precedes me! wink I wonder, is there any being here in my league cool
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
ElRazur:

Oh buzz off and die. Did you not see that it says wictches and wizard before you posted your shi.t? No let make I strike you with thunder. . . grin
no mind the guy, na pretend him dey pretend,him be ogbologbo winch, he was concieved and born into witchcraft look him mouth well well it is full of blood, him just suck blood finish, for meeting him name na DRACULA
Okanran:

My profile precedes me! wink I wonder, is there any being here in my league cool
which league nigeria premier league,english premier league or la liga,abeg no take oyinbo scatter our society o,if you no say you be witch or wizard just talk am here shame no dey inside we better pass craze people abi you no know say craze people too get their own corner for nairaland? grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Okanran(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
PERVERT9:

which league nigeria premier league,english premier league or la liga,abeg no take oyinbo scatter our society o,if you no say you be witch or wizard just talk am here shame no dey inside we better pass craze people abi you no know say craze people too get their own corner for nairaland? grin

angry angry angry Nor lemmie use supernatural powers on u oooh! angry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2009
Okanran:

angry angry angry Nor lemmie use supernatural powers on u oooh! angry
you just dey take style tell us say you be ogbologbo wizard,i hear you,welcome to our world. grin world of witches and wizards
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2009
Ptersyn:

nairaland don kill me o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2009
platinumnk:

thank God first winch don enter welcome o iya aje grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by platinumnk(f): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
PERVERT9:

thank God first winch don enter welcome o iya aje grin

grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2009
platinumnk:

which one be Urhobo, rama and Shaki wey u dey talk? if u no be ogbologbo winch, wetin u dey do here?  i sure say na your type go suck (blood) clean mouth  kiss anyway, shey u remeber say  meeting dey at 3.00am 2moro.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2009
FOR PROFESSIONAL WITCHES & WIZARDS ONLY
take ur career to the next level, enrol now for any of our online advanced wizadry courses in bloodletting, daytime flying techniques and advanced remote cotrolling. To apply, visit our site at www.ogbologbo-aje.com grin Limited slots available

Foundation courses for beginners are also available, (witchcraft 101 to 105) (strictly fulltime)
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by goodass(m): 3:06am On Jul 11, 2009
d hood is growin wt goody, princesa (devil-in-prada) & tubabie. our coven is at windsor castle. iya charlie is d olori-ebi. cum 1, cum all!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2009
I am a winch ooooo. . .any show to run tonight?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2009
k-aina:

which one be Urhobo, rama and Shaki wey u dey talk? if u no be ogbologbo winch, wetin u dey do here?  i sure say na your type go suck (blood) clean mouth  kiss anyway, shey u remeber say  meeting dey at 3.00am 2moro.
na for where we go do the meeting and how many drums of blood we go bring? grin
k-aina:

FOR PROFESSIONAL WITCHES & WIZARDS ONLY
take ur career to the next level, enrol now for any of our online advanced wizadry courses in bloodletting, daytime flying techniques and advanced remote cotrolling. To apply, visit our site at www.ogbologbo-aje.com grin Limited slots available

Foundation courses for beginners are also available, (witchcraft 101 to 105) (strictly fulltime)
make sure you screen them well well o, no let this church people take style join the school
i dont want our members to speak in tongues,you know its forbidden in the kingdom of darkness grin grin
patwhizkid:

I am a winch ooooo. . .any show to run tonight?
you dont need to announce it to the whole world we know say you be original winch from the womb,being the first lady to identify with this thread na you go dey cordinate the witches department,remember to bring your neighbours children for meeting o grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2009
Yes o, i have given my neighbours children sweets & biscuits. . .so are def gonna come to the meeting too.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2009
patwhizkid:

Yes o, i have given my neighbours children sweets & biscuits. . .so are def gonna come to the meeting too.
patwhizkid:

thats my girl,keep up the good work,how far with your pastor,s wife and shedren,i hope you would bring dem too for the meeting?pls try to bring dem o,their meat would be very delicious grin.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2009
Mhen! My pastor's wife blood is wicked o. Ok, i'll try and pwess her backbone tonight.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2009
you better try or else you would be demoted from your present rank o,we are counting on you
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2009
Yeah, the pastor begged me to give him powers, so that he would do miracle in his church. So, the pastor and his family are coming to the meeting too.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2009
PERVERT9:

na for where we go do the meeting and how many drums of blood we go bring? ;Dmake sure you screen them well well o, no let this church people take style join the school
i dont want our members to speak in tongues,you know its forbidden in the kingdom of darkness grin ;Dyou dont need to announce it to the whole world we know say you be original winch from the womb,being the first lady to identify with this thread na you go dey cordinate the witches department,remember to bring your neighbours children for meeting o grin grin grin

Anybody or group of persons or body corporate who comes to any of our fora to speak in tongues, or with intent to do same, SHALL BE FORCEFULLY REPELLED! Shey u no we have our own gift of tongues, as a sampler try this one:  

"Sango ooooooo!!! oko oya aaaaa!!!
Oloju Orogbo ooooooo!!!!
Elereke Obi oooooo!!!
Eni a ni ni gbani iii !!!!
Orisha gba te mi ye wo
Eni f'oju di O,
Sango o gbe!!!
Igbakeji orisha!!!
Sangiri, La'giri
Olagiri kaka, "

Make I continue abi my speaking in tongues don do?

As per meeting venue, na 2day u dey come there? the usual place, 3.00am.  u no say some non withces and wizard wannabes also  access this site?  so we no go tok the  venue here. We all know ourselves, and we where we meet and we no say our meeting always ends with ENOUGH ITEM 7. ( OUR USUAL ITEM 7!!!)
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2009
Gbam!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2009
k-aina:

Anybody or group of persons or body corporate who comes to any of our fora to speak in tongues, or with intent to do same, SHALL BE FORCEFULLY REPELLED! Shey u no we have our own gift of tongues, as a sampler try this one:

"Sango ooooooo!!! oko oya aaaaa!!!
Oloju Orogbo ooooooo!!!!
Elereke Obi oooooo!!!
Eni a ni ni gbani iii !!!!
Orisha gba te mi ye wo
Eni f'oju di O,
Sango o gbe!!!
Igbakeji orisha!!!
Sangiri, La'giri
Olagiri kaka,
"

Make I continue abi my speaking in tongues don do?

As per meeting venue, na 2day u dey come there? the usual place, 3.00am. u no say some non withces and wizard wannabes also access this site? so we no go tok the venue here. We all know ourselves, and we where we meet and we no say our meeting always ends with ENOUGH ITEM 7. ( OUR USUAL ITEM 7!!!)
baba o,na you be olori awon aje,no problem i go come for the meeting if not for anything for item 7 wink to refreshen my body,i get some people wey i wan bring their case for the meeting some of them are nairaland members,i wan make we show dem pepper[b][/b]
patwhizkid:

Gbam!
na which one be gbam abi una don dey take style do touch your toe,i no trust una for that kind thing o
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2009
Una want blood?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2009
before nko?na wetin you think say we dey drink for meeting?abeg if na joke make u stop am o
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2009
patwhizkid:

Una want blood?
embarassed  Why u dey fall my hand like dis now?  embarassed
Wey i dey think say we go crown you as the  "IYA OSHORONGA" of NL.
What else do u think item 7 go be? abi make I send the secret recipee to u?  lipsrsealed
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2009
k-aina:

embarassed Why u dey fall my hand like dis now? embarassed
Wey i dey think say we go crown you as the "IYA OSHORONGA" of NL.
What else do u think item 7 go be? abi make I send the secret recipee to u? lipsrsealed
no mind am jare she sabi the thing na pretend she dey pretend you no see as blood full her mouth,she be olori aje of nl grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Kelvinj(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2009
Hey baby hw[s][/s] sori oo. Waz tinkn itz a datin forum, bt i be cultist if fit cum d meetn? Bt pat na waa 4 u no tell say u be winch make i b ur wizard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Why Nigerians Die Young. / Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.