Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About In Soccer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About In Soccer (456 Views)

I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee / Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win / 5 Things About Muhammad Ali You Probably Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About In Soccer by soccerfort: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
In soccer, there are so many terminologies and rules that it is quite hard to keep up with. Soccer fans sometimes get confused any time they hear or see certain events unfold. This is the same all over the world and Soccerfort decided to start a bi-monthly series of post explaining terms and rules in the world of soccer and how they are applied. Without wasting your time, we start with:

Amortization:
Amortization is a routine decrease in value of an intangible asset, or the process of paying off a debt over time through regular payments.

Read More here........ http://www.soccerfort.com/things-probably-dont-know-soccer/

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump – WENGER Can Go To Hell, I Am Ready To Pay The New Arsenal Coach Fo / Giwa To Resume Nff Monday... / Chris Giwa Vows To Take Over NFF Secretariat Despite FIFA Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.