Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Peter Sacks Jude As His Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Sacks Jude As His Manager (564 Views)

Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager / Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) / CDQ Dumps Teebillz As His Manager After He Could Not Reach Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Sacks Jude As His Manager by jaeff(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
Peter has agreed that change has come as he tweets that change is the only constant thing, while tweeting and sounding very bitter peter has finally sacked Jude as his manager, he insists he is doing it to save his second half and says #nobebyforcesee pictures after the cut.

Re: Peter Sacks Jude As His Manager by Topestbilly(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dis thing Don serious oo
Re: Peter Sacks Jude As His Manager by DonaldGenes(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmph! I feel for the Peter but iSense that Jude kinda hate Peter and wanna use Paul to do some backyard deals? Well, iBetter say no word cos iDon't the Genesis of this issue.
Re: Peter Sacks Jude As His Manager by ogaontop(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Some Marriage Na Blessing While Some Na Curse!

(1) (Reply)

Update On Ereme: Nigerian Comedian Who Contemplated Suicide / Meet This Amaizing Greek German That Is Addicted To Nigerian Music / Wizkid's 2nd Baby Mama's Adorable Words To Their Son King Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.