Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program (3234 Views)

How To Loose Your Fat/weight Management In 9 Days. / Check In For Your Weight Management Products And Consultations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
The new-and-improved Clean 9 is now better - and cheaper - than ever before.

It features a convenient dietary supplement pack with the exact amount of weight management supplements needed for the nine days.
Designed to kick-start weight loss and cleanse your body, this first step provides the perfect foundation for transforming your eating and fitness habits.

Clean 9 Pack Contents: 

The pack contains everything you need to successfully lose weight which includes:

Pack contains:
2 x 1 litre bottle Forever Aloe Vera Gel
1 x Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein Vanilla (15 servings)
1 x Forever Therm (18 tablets)
1 x Forever Garcinia Plus (54 softgels)
1 x Forever Fibre (9 packets)
1 x Tape Measure

Re: 9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
These weight management products: clean 9,F.I.T 1 and F.I.T 2 are the best in the world. They contain nutritional supplements that will help you lose weight. Get rid of that fat NOW!!!!!!

Re: 9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2016
Lose weight with forever living's Clean 9,F.I.T 1 & F.I.T 2

Re: 9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Free delivery of these forever living weight management products: clean 9,F.I.T 1 & F.I.T 2. These products can be bought from a registered distributor of forever living or can be bought and used to register as a wholesale distributor. Becoming a distributor makes you wholesale qualified and any products purchased will be given at a discounted rate. Company pays you on suggested retail price of products purchased. (i.e you buy products and equally get paid for buying).

Re: 9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Clean 9,F.I.T1 and F.I.T2

Re: 9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program by Nobody: 3:14am On May 12, 2016
Look better and feel great in just nine days with this expertly-devised cleansing plan. Designed to kick-start the F.I.T. programme, cleanse your body and adjust your mindset, C9 provides the perfect starting point for transforming your diet and fitness habits. Based around Forever’s bestselling Aloe Vera Gel drink, this nutritionally-balanced programme will allow you to see real results in just nine days.

Pack contains:
1 x Shaker
1 x Tape Measure
Information booklet

Re: 9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program by Orobo2Lekpa: 9:15am On May 12, 2016
what happens after the program, does the weight stay permanently off or do you buy another course?
Re: 9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 17, 2016
[Clean 9 pack=#16000 only. Location= Ogba,Ikeja,lagos. Price excludes delivery. Nationwide delivery=1-3 days. Contact: 09054037937]The Clean 9 program can help you to jumpstart your journey to a slimmer, healthier you. This effective, easy-to-follow cleansing program will give you the tools you need to start transforming your body today!

Your Clean 9 pak includes:

Aloe Vera Gel – 2X – 1 liter bottles
Forever Lite Ultra Shake – 1 pouch Chocolate or Vanilla
Forever Therm – 18 tablets
Forever Fiber – 9 sticks
Forever Garcinia Plus – 54 softgels

Re: 9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 17, 2016
Orobo2Lekpa:
what happens after the program, does the weight stay permanently off or do you buy another course?
weight stays off permanently
Re: 9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2016
[Clean 9 pack=#16000 only. Location= Ogba,Ikeja,lagos. Price excludes delivery. Nationwide delivery=1-3 days. Contact: 09054037937]The Clean 9 program can help you to jumpstart your journey to a slimmer, healthier you. This effective, easy-to-follow cleansing program will give you the tools you need to start transforming your body today!

Your Clean 9 pak includes:

Aloe Vera Gel – 2X – 1 liter bottles
Forever Lite Ultra Shake – 1 pouch Chocolate or Vanilla
Forever Therm – 18 tablets
Forever Fiber – 9 sticks
Forever Garcinia Plus – 54 softgels

Re: 9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
The new-and-improved Clean 9 is now better - and cheaper - than ever before.
It features a convenient dietary supplement pack with the exact amount of weight management supplements needed for the nine days.
Designed to kick-start weight loss and cleanse your body, this first step provides the perfect foundation for transforming your eating and fitness habits.
Clean 9 Pack Contents:
The pack contains everything you need to successfully lose weight which includes:
Pack contains:
1 x Tape Measure
Information booklet

(1) (Reply)

Stroke Cures. / Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real / Instant Noodle Increase Risk Of (cancer, Diabetes & Heart Disease)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.