Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Invest At Citydrive Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest At Citydrive Nigeria (440 Views)

Risky Crpto High Yield Investment Programs - Invest At Your Own Risk / Investors!business Parters Wanted At Citydrive Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest At Citydrive Nigeria by Angelmichael88: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Citydrive is a newly founded online Taxi booking Company in Nigeria (just like Uber and Easytaxi).
They are currently operating in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Owerri and Enugu with over 60 fleet of branded air-conditioned cars and professional drivers with 24/7 customer care support.
Our aim is to expand all over Nigeria and other African countries before this year runs out, according to the founder.
Our aim is to compete and overtake our rivals in the labour market, Uber and EasyTaxi which are already in Lagos. To enable us achieve that aim which is fast expansion and taking over the market, we are currently welcoming investors who are willing to invest their money, no matter the amount. Surely they will get the value for any kobo they invest with us..... Says the founder/CEO.
I got this advert on radio and Newspaper and I decided to share it here. Someone might be interested. I also googled about the Company. Though they are new, but they appear to be serious. You can get their info and contacts via their website at www.Citydrive.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Springfield Invests N200m In Moribund Ikara Tomatoes Plant / Window Blinds Available! Nairalander job / Need Advice With The Inherited Shares Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.