Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

If You Have The Following Then Your Success Is Guaranteed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have The Following Then Your Success Is Guaranteed (789 Views)

Minimum Of $30 In A Month Is Guaranteed. / Pretending Your Success Is All About Hard Work/grinding/hustling. / Join The Fastest Team On Ultimate Cycler And Your 50k Is Guaranteed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Following Then Your Success Is Guaranteed by mayorisaac: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Are you unemployed/employed, a Youth corps member (NYSC), Housewife, or Student? Do you desire an extra source of income even as a paid employee? Do you have the following items:
1. A BANK ACCOUNT ( Current or Savings)
2. TWO FRIENDS YOU WANT TO HELP
3. N6,600
~Added advantage: a good mobile phone(Social Media Friendly)
If you have the above listed items and you want to take a risk like i did to succeed, drop your number below and i will show you how to use
N6,600 to become financial free.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO BUYING & SELLING.
NO REJECTION,
NO FAILURE!
NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED.
This is an opportunity that empowers you so you can empower others.
(Thank me later, but let's be serious first).
If you're not interested, you need not to comment at all.
INTERESTED SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE!!!.
For inquiries Contact : 08130949552
Re: If You Have The Following Then Your Success Is Guaranteed by Najwal: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2016
Interested
Re: If You Have The Following Then Your Success Is Guaranteed by donephi(m): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2016
Interested
Re: If You Have The Following Then Your Success Is Guaranteed by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: If You Have The Following Then Your Success Is Guaranteed by mayorisaac: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
You can all connect with me on whatsapp and ask any questions as regarding it...
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Why Nigerians Need To Start Investing In Gold And Not Iphone 6 / Scammer Beware / Help!!! Truck Seized Since Last Year In Benin By Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.