Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

HiTV And CNBC Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / HiTV And CNBC Africa (971 Views)

Can't Receive Cnbc Africa And Presstv On My Srt 4653x / Trend Tv Added Cnbc And Fox News / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HiTV And CNBC Africa by moneygurl: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2009
Does  HiTV have CNBC Africa? I am asking because on their website it says Yes,  while on the CNBC Africa websiteI saw the quote below.

As of July 1st 2009, CNBC Africa has switched exclusively to the Multichoice DStv platform across sub-Saharan Africa.

As part of this move, CNBC Africa will no longer be available on the free-to-air Intelsat10 satellite offering, which includes viewers receiving the signal via the Sentech Vivid decoder. The channel will, however, still be available terrestrially in regions where local television stations have acquired the rights to distribute CNBC Africa via their own non-Pay TV platforms.

CNBC Africa would like to apologies for any inconvenience caused. In order to facilitate a cost effective switch for consumers hooked on CNBC Africa’s unique business content, Multichoice Africa is launching a $10 a month service called DStv Access, with CNBC Africa as one of the channels. For subscription options to DStv please consult www.dstv.com.

http://www.cnbcafrica.com/
Re: HiTV And CNBC Africa by soloqy: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2009
nhmmm

More trouble for Hitv.

Dstv is slowly working the competetion . LOL

I read someone complaining that his CNBC wasnt showing on hitv.

I cant verify that since i havent watched hitv for three and half months now.

I switched to DSTV compact
Re: HiTV And CNBC Africa by Ochukss(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
Cnbc africa is not showing on hitv. I never knew dstv has collected it totally.How are we not sure dstv will take trace,bet,sky news ,bbc,aljazera,set.
Re: HiTV And CNBC Africa by Dclique(m): 1:17am On Jul 09, 2009
Never!!!!
that will nvr happen

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Movie Online Free / Superman Man Of Steel Zod Mask Makes Zod More Powerful / The 25 Highest Grossing Hollywood Films With Amount Grossed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.