Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics (1040 Views)

How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / 17 Unknown Creatures That Were Washed Up On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by skobaskata: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2016
A mysterious river has been discovered deep in the Amazon rain-forest of South America which is so hot that it boils.

The mysterious, four-mile long river, deep in the heart of the Amazon, is so hot that it boils and cooks any creature that falls into it.

The river has long been a legend in Peru, but when geoscientist Andrés Ruzo's heard about it, he thought such a phenomenon was impossible.

He believed that it would require a huge amount of geothermal heat to boil even a small river, and the Amazon basin is far from any active volcanoes.

But then, in 2011, Ruzo saw the legendary boiling river with his own eyes.

The river which is located in Mayantuyacu, for some reason has escaped scientific scrutiny and the reason for that is not far fetched.

Scientists, geologist, geophysicists and others never believed that such a river could exist because such can only happen when there is a erupting volcano or active one close by. But in the case of the hot Amazon river, there is no such volcano close by.

The water is so hot that it can be used to brew tea, no animal survives inside it. Any animal that mistakenly falls inside the river die instantly.

Talk about the wonders of God's creation. They don't need to boil water before making tea or taking their bath.

You saw it here first. Read more at http://jed360blog.com/2016/02/see-mysteriously-hot-river-that-boils.html

Re: Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by HungerBAD: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Cool.

So if we live close by, all we need to do is take some water from the River and our EBA is ready. Put a pot on top and our Soup is ready.

4 Likes

Re: Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by GEJ2019(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2016
D's one na Devils hadndiwork
Re: Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by JustOzito(f): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2016
wow! Our God is really awesome. Scientists avoid it because they can't explain it. Their little minds cannot comprehend the greatness of our God.

1 Like

Re: Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Just some good old volcano chilling out somewhere close by.

HungerBAD:
Cool.

So if I live close by, all I need to do is take some water from the River and our EBA is ready. Put a pot on top and my Soup is ready.

Fixed: I hate eba.
Re: Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by EHMIR(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

So if we live close by, all we need to do is take some water from the River and our EBA is ready. Put a pot on top and our Soup is ready.
u warm a pot of soup ontop boiling water,smh

u be correct husband materialgrin

1 Like

Re: Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by EHMIR(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2016
there could be an active volcano underneat or somewhere aroundsad
Re: Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by osesology(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2016
EHMIR:
there could be an active volcano underneat or somewhere aroundsad
My thought exactly
Re: Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by skobaskata: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
There is no known Valcano close by. And legend has it that the river has since been in existence for centuries.
osesology:

My thought exactly
Re: Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by utytill(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2016
JustOzito:
wow! Our God is really awesome. Scientists avoid it because they can't explain it. Their little minds cannot comprehend the greatness of our God.
"How Great is the work of THY hand,O Lord".
Re: Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 19, 2016
I wan make Garri
Re: Mysteriously Hot River That Boils And Kills creatures discovered!! See pics by freemanbubble: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2016
am not surprised. it south america of course

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop People From Tagging You Unnecessarily On Facebook / IJOY Tornado Nano Chip Coil Sub-ohm Tank&rta / Brother Strangled Sister To Death For Posting Raunchy Pic On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.