Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Shop Once N Earn Continous Income Seminar @protea Hotel V.i Sat 20th February - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shop Once N Earn Continous Income Seminar @protea Hotel V.i Sat 20th February (1026 Views)

Marriot Unveils 90-room Protea Hotel In Owerri / Plastic Id Card Printer/cd Printer With Continous Refillable Cartridge / Shop Once N Earn Continous Income Seminar @protea Hotel V.i Sat 20th February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop Once N Earn Continous Income Seminar @protea Hotel V.i Sat 20th February by Obeenah(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2016
WHAT IF?

What if there was a supermarket that gives you an opportunity to start earning money immediately you walk out of the door of the supermarket such that any other person that comes to shop there, you are paid from whatever they buy? Will you be willing to learn more about the Supermarket?

This Supermarket does not just give back to you, but literally registers you as a partner and that means you automatically become a business owner. What if we tell you that the more initial package you buy, the more your earning potential?

Note: This Seminar is a Strictly by Invitation event and needs pre-registration with N3,000. However if you send a text indicating interest to 0807-480-8341 you get a free ticket which allows you entry into the program this Saturday

Time: 10:30Am
Venue: PROTEA HOTEL V.I opp EKO HOTEL and SUITES LAGOS.
Date: Saturday 20th 2016

Call or Text 0807-480-8341 to get free invite which gets you entry into this ground breaking and revealing seminar about how you can earn from a supermarket business by just shopping once.

Visit our website: [url]www bpination.com[/url] for further details.

Regards

Re: Shop Once N Earn Continous Income Seminar @protea Hotel V.i Sat 20th February by needinfo: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Still same old networking scheme where you will be asked to purchase either a gold, silver packages and refer people to buy stuffs to make cash. Every one trying to restrategise their strategy. Simply make it clear its network refer customer to buy kind of scheme instead of tweasting the whole thing. Network marketing in nigeria is full of lies and false get rich quick scheme.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari and China deal: U.S Market Panics Over Potential Dollar Crash / Newly Launched Airtime Top Up / Data Purchase And Free SMS Website – See Feature / Content Writers Needed For Long Term Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.