Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Turn The Simple Knowledge You Already Have To Cash - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Turn The Simple Knowledge You Already Have To Cash (624 Views)

How To Turn The Greatest Idea Ever Into Reality / The Simple 26 LIFE PRINCIPLES You Must Know Today / Turn The Media Around By.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn The Simple Knowledge You Already Have To Cash by EronsCollins(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2016
Hello freinds,

Earning a living or Making money online can be done with the Simple Knowledge You Already Have. If you have been online for a while now, (whether you have made money or not) you already KNOW a lot of things.

For example, you know that you need to offer a kind of product or service before money can be made.

That’s the foundation knowledge for all kinds of business whether offline or online.

But apart from that, you have learnt many other things from different courses, books and videos.

Most people make the mistake of thinking the only way to make money is selling adverts on blogs or until they start selling eBooks on how to make money online.

Well not really.

You see, you can make money from the knowledge you already have. But the big mistake is that we usually under-rate our knowledge.
For example do you know someone can pay you money to learn how to open, write and send emails? or create and email/Facebook account?

(Someone have paid me for that simple task recently)

So don’t under-rate any simple knowledge you have.

What you think is easy is hard for another person.

For example, for me, building website of any kind, SEO, information marketing and online advert is easy for me, for many people it’s not.

I can (I do make) money using my knowledge.

So in this article you’ll discover 3 ways to convert this so called simple knowledge into cash.

Are you ready?

Let’s go.

Here’s a hint.

Transform Your Knowledge Into A Service Or Product.

Here are some examples.

Find them Here:
http://www.bestawareness.com/turn-the-simple-knowledge-you-already-have-to-cash/
Re: Turn The Simple Knowledge You Already Have To Cash by Icon4(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2016
i follow u sir.. buh make me know the one i can make huge money from so as to buy 500000000 mansion..
Re: Turn The Simple Knowledge You Already Have To Cash by EronsCollins(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thank you @ Icon4. I must be honest with you making money online is not that easy don't let anyone deceive you. All you need is to study and understand the techniques and that gives you an edge. Learn more from my blog www.bestawareness.com and feel free to contact or ask me questions....Thanks
Re: Turn The Simple Knowledge You Already Have To Cash by Icon4(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
i'll just do as u said

1 Like

Re: Turn The Simple Knowledge You Already Have To Cash by EronsCollins(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Thank you @Icon4

(1) (Reply)

Vmware Vsphere Training In Nigeria / 5 Life Lessons We Grasp From The NLC Strike / Nigeria Law School 2016/17 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.