Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions (1992 Views)

AGBAMI 2016/2017 Awardees FORUM / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Be informed that the Agbami 2016 Application has just commence and it closes 9th of march midnight. Hurry now visit www.scholastica.ng to apply
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Bridget001: 2:21am On Feb 23, 2016
Is there any past/preparatory questions for it?
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yes there is Bridget
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
A compendium
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Early to bed they say is early to rise. I know by now many of you will be aware of the Agbami and chevron scholarship. I got this scholarship when i was in 100level and since then i have been helping people to get it having gotten the experience and know how. Every year more questions are added to the Agbami and Chevron scholarship past question compendium i have compiled which have been a resourceful material to those that applied for this scholarship through me and have gotten it. Since my aim is to assist more people to lay their hands on this scholarship, such as Agbami,Chevron, and MUSTE scholarship i always do something about the price of the past questions. Last year it was #2,000 but this year i am ready to give it out for #1,500 for one of the past question and #2,500 for two such as Agbami and Chevron scholarship past questions. Remember is #100,000 scholarship every year for Non-medical students and #200,000 for medical students we are talking about here. Be wise! To get this Awoof, follow this instruction 1. Pay the sum of #1,500 for one OR 2,500 for two into any of the following Banks; i.) Bank name:- GT bank Account Number:- 0117529198 Account Name:- Ago Anthony ii.) Bank name:- Zenith Bank Account Number:-2081526624 Account Name:-Ago Anthony. You are to call or text message to this number only after making payment to this account. After payment, send the following details via text message to this number 08138418399. send 1.) Your Full name 2.) Bank of payment 3.)Teller number 4.) Your Email address 5.) Your Phone number and 6.) Product I.D (AGBAMI P&A OR CHEVRON P&A). On payment confirmation, you will receive your past question within 10minutes. Thank you.
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2016
THis is going to the indigenes of Lagos state. In addition to the Agbami and Chevron scholarship, the Lagos state undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship is currently on. See it here> www.scholastica.ng. Have you gotten your past questions for agbami scholarship exam? If no what are you waiting. Early preparation is the key.
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2016
THis is going to the indigenes of Lagos state. In addition to the Agbami and Chevron scholarship, the Lagos state undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship is currently on. See it here> www.scholastica.ng. Have you gotten your past questions for agbami and Chevron scholarship exam? If no what are you waiting for. Early preparation is the key of any scholarship examination success.
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by vincent561(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2016
I have two questions please. Firstly, can someone who is 100level now apply? Secondly,can someone who has not gotten the National Identity card apply? Urgent reply needed please.
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Well @vincent please know that the must scholarships are open for 100level and 200level and Agbami,Chevron scholarship are not exception. So it therefore means if you are in 100Level, you can apply and even have upper hand. And as per you applying without National I.d card. Yes you can apply what is needed of you is the NIN Number on the i.d card. So if you dont have the i.d card apply for the scholarship then go for the i.d card so as to get ur NIN Number. You can do an online registration of the National I.D card and take the print out to their office for quick attendance to you. But note that you should get ur NIN Number before 9th of march 2016 which is the deadline. You can always edit your details before that time. I hope this info will be helpful
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2016
This is going to existing awardees or old beneficiaries of the agbami scholarship. Please note that renewal has not started. You will be communicated via mail when it starts. A message reaching me from scholastica read thus: "The reverification exercise has not yet begun. As soon as it begins, you will be informed via mail." Thanks
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by vincent561(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Omasworld1:
Well @vincent please know that the must scholarships are open for 100level and 200level and Agbami,Chevron scholarship are not exception. So it therefore means if you are in 100Level, you can apply and even have upper hand. And as per you applying without National I.d card. Yes you can apply what is needed of you is the NIN Number on the i.d card. So if you dont have the i.d card apply for the scholarship then go for the i.d card so as to get ur NIN Number. You can do an online registration of the National I.D card and take the print out to their office for quick attendance to you. But note that you should get ur NIN Number before 9th of march 2016 which is the deadline. You can always edit your details before that time. I hope this info will be helpful
Thanks. That was really helpful.
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Bridget001: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2016
Please must the scanned documents be in coloured? Can't some be in black and white?
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Is the original document they need. But if you dont have the original, you can select from the listed item the affidavit
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by drdrei09: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Bridget001:
Is there any past/preparatory questions for it?
were you able to apply?
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by drdrei09: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Omasworld1:
Bro, please, do you know if they can shortlist a candidate who hasn't uploaded the verification document that is supposed to be signed by one's HOD?
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by greatguru22: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Omasworld1:
Yes there is Bridget
Pls I need a copy of agbami past questions in my email. Tnks.
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Jasiro: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Anything about reverification for old awardees?
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2016
Verification have not started @Jasiro

1 Like

Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2016
For those that need the Agbami/chevron scholarship past questions follow this instruction 1. Pay the sum of #1,500 for one OR 2,500 for two into any of the following Banks; i.) Bank name:- GT bank Account Number:- 0117529198 Account Name:- Ago Anthony ii.) Bank name:- Zenith Bank Account Number:-2081526624 Account Name:-Ago Anthony. You are to call or text message to this number only after making payment to this account. After payment, send the following details via text message to this number 08138418399. send 1.) Your Full name 2.) Bank of payment 3.)Teller number 4.) Your Email address 5.) Your Phone number and 6.) Product I.D (AGBAMI P&A OR CHEVRON P&A). On payment confirmation, you will receive your past question within 10minutes. Thank you.
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 1:19am On Mar 17, 2016
well the verification form is supposed to be uploaded before the shortlisting starts. So if you have not uploaded your own, then you are taking chances. Anyway someone once told me that he was shortlisted without uploading the verification form i dont know how true that was but no matter what, is still 50-50 chance.
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 11:53am On May 21, 2016
Agbami refuse to start renewal this year
Re: Agbami 2016 Application And Past Questions by Omasworld1: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
HOW TO FOREVER REMAIN UNBROKE.
I do not just come up with the headline up there. It came from a very deep thought of how i struggle to pay my school fees, photocopy lecture materials. Until i stumble into this wonderful opportunity that transform not only the school challenges i had then, but also change my bank account from #0 to Millions of naira. This is no Joke at all, neither am i sharing this to show off or intimidate anyone. If only you are ready to key into this untapped opportunity. Ever since i came accross this opportunity, i have never ran out of cash or go B-R-O-K-E. Is a secret that will make you remain unbroke as a student and even after graduation. Many Nigerians are already tapping from this wonderful opportunity of becoming millionaires don't be left out. If you are ready to be part of this wonderful opportunity that has been adding more counts to my account, waste no time buzz me here-08138418399.
J. Omas
The Internet Millionaire Mentor
P.S. I am not yarning Ponzi or MLM.

(1) (Reply)

LASU Merit Admission List 2016/2017 Released / Commonwealth Shared Scholarship / Study On Cheapest Tuition In Greece: Application Process, Tuition Fees And How T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.