Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Help! Frequent Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Frequent Malaria (809 Views)

Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos / Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Frequent Malaria by posh8701: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
D
Re: Help! Frequent Malaria by sammysammy111(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
my dear go hospital for proper treatment, NL no be hospital
Re: Help! Frequent Malaria by eleko1: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hope nor bi (hose gbogbo nise 5 N 1 for 200 Naira melicine u dey swallowed since sad embarassed undecided. Go to ogbonje(Better Hospital)they'll treat/give u antibiotics wey go last u/flush malaria N typhoid from ur system
Re: Help! Frequent Malaria by posh8701: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thanks for your comments, Didn't go to chemist or pharmacy, lol went to a clinic...thinking i could learn from peoples experiences.
Re: Help! Frequent Malaria by PresVA: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
posh8701:
Thanks for your comments, Didn't go to chemist or pharmacy, lol went to a clinic...thinking i could learn from peoples experiences.
Maybe you haven't been able to completely treat the malaria hence it keeps reoccurring. . I suggest you take another malaria test after the current treatment and see if it's completely gone or not...so that maybe you can further the treatment or not..

Also, could also be your immune system is poor hence you contract infections at any slightest opportunity. . Eat more vegetables and fruits. .. then keep your environment devoid of mosquitoes. .

Bottomline: treat the current malarial infection to the zero level and make sure it's gone completely..then mind your diet and environment. .if there's no mosquito bite, there won't be malaria. .

All d best. ..
Re: Help! Frequent Malaria by posh8701: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
PresVA:
Maybe you haven't been able to completely treat the malaria hence it keeps reoccurring. . I suggest you take another malaria test after the current treatment and see if it's completely gone or not...so that maybe you can further the treatment or not..

Also, could also be your immune system is poor hence you contract infections at any slightest opportunity. . Eat more vegetables and fruits. .. then keep your environment devoid of mosquitoes. .

Bottomline: treat the current malarial infection to the zero level and make sure it's gone completely..then mind your diet and environment. .if there's no mosquito bite, there won't be malaria. .

All d best. ..

Many thanks
Re: Help! Frequent Malaria by PresVA: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
posh8701:

Many thanks
You're welcome. . You'll be fine ok?
Re: Help! Frequent Malaria by kokomilala(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2016
I'll teach u what to do to prevent malaria fever for life.Mosquitoes bite me everyday, but I don't go down with the fever, I've 'cooked' my body to 'kill' any disease or virus.
Whatsapp me on :08081815528

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Johnson Baby Powder Can Cause Cancer! See Details / Natural Remedies For Nosebleeds / Help,i'm Encountering A Free erection On My joystick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.