Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You (727 Views)

Parents Should Ask Babies For Permission Before Changing Their Nappies – Experts / Choosing The Right Spouse: Luck Or Personal Brilliance / Marrying The Right Person Or Marrying For The Right Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You by perkyendy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
1. Does this person love you for you? Your one should love you for who you are. He/she doesn’t judge, compare you with others, or criticize you because he/she understands you are an individual of your own, second to none. He/she celebrates everything about you and sees beauty even in places where you don’t see it.

2. Can you be yourself around him/her? You should be able to be yourself around your one. Be it being goofy, crazy, kiddish, wimpy, sulky, or morose, you can be all these and more in front of him/her without worry about judgment. You never need to dial yourself down or put on a different persona to fit him/her and he/she doesn’t require you to do so either.

3. Is he/she there for you in times of need? Your one should be the one who’s always there for you: day or night, rain or shine. He/she will never leave you to face your problems alone. He/she cares for you deeply: perhaps even more so than he/she cares for him/herself.

4. Does he/she make you happy? Your one should make you happy. When you’re with him/her, you’re constantly smiling, laughing, and happy. When you think about him/her, you smile, not cry (even if you cry, you’re shedding tears of happiness not sorrow). While there may be conflicts at times, they are quickly resolved and not dragged out into week/month-long wars. Your happy times together far outweigh any unhappy moments. He/she is, without a doubt, a positive light in your life.

5. Do you feel excited to see him/her? Your one should be someone you are excited to see every time: even when you guys had just met. No meeting is too soon between the both of you; you can never wait till you meet again. You always make time to meet him/her — even in your busiest times — because that’s how important he/she is to you.

6. Does he/she inspire you to be more than you can be? Your one should inspire you to be more than you can be. Being with him/her elevates you rather than holds you down. When you’re with him/her, you feel like a better man/woman and you want to be even better for him/her (as well as yourself).

7. Do you love him/her? There is no relationship without love. Your one should be someone you love unconditionally with all your heart. Your love isn’t contingent of his/her good looks, personal success, wealth, family background, social status, or career accomplishments (i.e. “what” makes up him/her). Rather, your love is the result of “who” he/she is: his character, values, and ethics.

http://seyiadesina.com/word/8-question-you-should-ask-if-heshe-is-the-right-person-for-you/
Re: 8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
These don't work for girls na

1 Like

Re: 8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You by perkyendy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
2kaybiel:

Why did u say so?
Re: 8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You by perkyendy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
2kaybiel:
Be it a girl or a guy you must find this if you are truly in love with someone
http://seyiadesina.com/word/8-question-you-should-ask-if-heshe-is-the-right-person-for-you/
Re: 8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You by chenor(f): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Interesting. This needs to go to Fp
Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You by perkyendy(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
chenor:
Interesting. This needs to go to Fp

Cc lalasticlala

It is what every body should know before jumping into anything that will crash later and caused them tears
Re: 8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You by chenor(f): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
perkyendy:

It is what every body should know before jumping into anything that will crash later and caused them tears
Exactly, I concur

1 Like

Re: 8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You by Elegantdiva: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pin pointing No 3, He hardly spend on me. When I request,it either he gives me below my expection or don't give at all but first he must ask after my salary before giving me. Do I need to worry over it? In fact am worried
Re: 8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You by opelyem(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
All ds points are under d influence of hormone. I don't think ds are right guidelines fr choosing partner. My opinion
Re: 8 Question You Should Ask If He/she Is The Right Person For You by pet4ril(f): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
I'm secured with all except point number 3..
I can only trust my mum on that embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Remove Age Spots, Freckles, Excess Face Fat And Lighten Your Skin In A Week / Animal Cruelty: A Grave Sign Parents Must Not Ignore / 11 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grow Up In A Nigerian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.