Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now (4318 Views)

heaven / Free Admission..get In !!! / Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by AdeolaFalilat(f): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2016
I presently dont have an international passport. Can i still apply?
Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by MrSimplicity(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2016
AdeolaFalilat:
I presently dont have an international passport. Can i still apply?

Hi, your International Passport is needed to study abroad.

You need to get an International Passport ffom the Immigration office in the state you reside asap.
Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by AdeolaFalilat(f): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2016
MrSimplicity:

Hi, your International Passport is needed to study abroad.

You need to get an International Passport ffom the Immigration office in the state you reside asap.

Tnx, I would do that.
Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by fizzy94(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2016
MrSimplicity:

Do you have an Excellent grade ? Else it would be a 50% scholarship.
Documents Required : 1. Data page of international passport 2. O'levels results 3. Passport photograph
There's also 100% scholarship institution available which is for only :
Business Administration Computer Engineering Tourism And Hotel Management English Language Course

Only if you have an Excellent Results (O'levels or A'levels)
I have a very good result, problem is there's no international passport.
Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by MrSimplicity(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2016
fizzy94:

I have a very good result, problem is there's no international passport.
You need to get one asap from the immigration office...
Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by Daneezy: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2016
MrSimplicity:
There's also 100% scholarship institution available which is for only :

Business Administration
Computer Engineering
Tourism And Hotel Management
English Language Course

Only if you have an Excellent Results (O'levels or A'levels)
Give me an example of an excellent result, let me see if I'm on track.
Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by MrSimplicity(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Daneezy:
Give me an example of an excellent result, let me see if I'm on track.

A(s) or B(s) All through
Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by MrSimplicity(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
The institution is giving out 100% scholarships now to all international students... for 2016/2017 academic session.

Courses Available (Freshman Undergraduate Only) :

*Computer Engineering
*Electrical and Electronics Engineering
*Business Administration
*Tourism and Hotel Management
*English Preparatory School
Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please how much does it cost to apply for international passport and how long does it take?
Secondly, I want to apply for computer engineering, How can I do it successfully?
Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by MrSimplicity(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2017
NORTH CYPRUS - TRNC UNIVERSITY ADMISSION

Study Abroad Now With A Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee !!!

Aren't you tired of having to stay at home waiting for Jamb Results, Schools going on strikes and Spending more years in schools Well, here is the answer

No Need For JAMB, GMAT, TOEFL, SAT or Any External Exams...

The Institutions in North Cyprus Offers A 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee To All International Students Applying For Admission.

Applications are open to all Prospective Students For Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Programs.

We can also use two (2) O'levels results to secure an admission for you.

Available Academic Sessions For 2017/2018 :

* Winter September/October Session

NO APPLICATION FEE !!!

For Application and more Info, drop your requests here or contact :

Felixcoco (ADE)
+906338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/Emperoraboad

Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by MrSimplicity(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
ADMISSION ADMISSION ADMISSION !!!

Admission application is open now for Fall (September) 2017 for all international students and its includes 50% - 75% scholarship, a low tuition and affordable accommodation fee...

Visa and Ticketing service also available for all international students...
Free Airport Pick up also available...

For those interested, please contact :

Mr Felix (Adeyinka)
+905338773816 (Call and Whatsapp)
Felixcoco25@gmail.com

Re: Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now by felixcoco(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
ADMISSION AVAILABLE FOR NEW INSTITUTIONS IN NORTH CYPRUS.
North Cyprus is a good place in term of education, considering the fact that you can boost you academic G.P easily when serious and determined.

Schools i process admission for student from in North Cyprus :

Near East University.
Eastern Mediterranean University.
Cyprus International University.
Girne America University
Bahçeşehir Cyprus University

And Any other school you wish to study ...

International Students Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission.
All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD AS EASE AS 1...2...3

VISA METHOD : OK TO BOARD (simply; NO NEED FOR A VISA METHOD)

FOR MORE INFO, Contact :

STUDY ABROAD ADMISSION AGENCY.
Name : Felix
Mobile : +905338773816 (whatsapp)
Email : felixcoco25@gmail.com
Address : Nicosia, Cyprus (TRNC)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yabatech Facebook Group & Whatsapp Group / 2010/2011 Post Ume For Obafemi Awolowo University Is Finally Out! / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa – The Richest Human Being Who Ever Liv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.