Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Is It Possible To Do Catfish Farming Indoor - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is It Possible To Do Catfish Farming Indoor (1468 Views)

My Indoor Aloe Vera Farm Has Been A Success So Far *pictures* / Catfish Farming - Getting It Right / How To Start Catfish Farming As A Lucrative Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Do Catfish Farming Indoor by nycobama: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
I will like people in the house to advise me on the type of pond to use. I'm moving to my site. I have a compound and extra 3 bedroom flat which I intend using for fish farming. I live abroad and we do buy some extremely large catfish here tho we know they have their style of breading them. I'm planing to go through some training here before coming home to combine the experience here with the one I will learn relating with Nigeria setting. Kindly send useful guide/information to my email or add me on WhatsApp olumidepopoola44@gmail.com +60146489827
Re: Is It Possible To Do Catfish Farming Indoor by majorgr: 2:23am On Feb 19, 2016
yes, it is very possible, with well treated plastic tanks, good plumbing or aerator if electricity is constant but if not, plumbing should be done to connect like a shower head above every tanks and regulated to be dropping little by little to displace CO2 and add oxygen. next you need a good pelleting machine to compose your own feed its quite cheaper than buying. it is practically possible to do indoors fishery.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Catfish Farming Indoor by nycobama: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2016
majorgr:
yes, it is very possible, with well treated plastic tanks, good plumbing or aerator if electricity is constant but if not, plumbing should be done to connect like a shower head above every tanks and regulated to be dropping little by little to displace CO2 and add oxygen. next you need a good pelleting machine to compose your own feed its quite cheaper than buying. it is practically possible to do indoors fishery.

Thanks you for the simple and useful information sir. Kind drop me your contact details if you don't mind to give me explanation any time it's necessary.
Re: Is It Possible To Do Catfish Farming Indoor by majorgr: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2016
nycobama:

Thanks you for the simple and useful information sir. Kind drop me your contact details if you don't mind to give me explanation any time it's necessary.
i will send u an email now on a little writeup i wrote about it. its not too informative but it may give you some idea because im still working on it... it is in a pdf format please view. you can skip the other aspect if u may and go down straight to the fishery part. its not too informative but it may do

(1) (Reply)

1500 Catfish Tanks For Sale / Beetroot Seedlings And Seeds / Is It Too Late To Plant Cassava?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.