Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Video: Rastaman With D World’s Longest Dreadlocks After Growing It For 40 Years - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Video: Rastaman With D World’s Longest Dreadlocks After Growing It For 40 Years (569 Views)

Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos) / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo / Check Out The Worlds Longest Fingernails: Nail Artist Spends 23 Years Growing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Rastaman With D World’s Longest Dreadlocks After Growing It For 40 Years by Shinaad(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
40yrs! Rastafarians believe that the longer the hair gets the More strength they gain! But to me, this man has to be strong to carry the weight of those dreads especially when it rains sha! It absolutely reminds me of trying to untangle my phone headphones wires gonna o’days.

Some might ask the question, i hope it doesn’t stink or having bugs. That’s a good question but a real rastaman takes pride and care of his or her hair so for all who keeps saying it “must stink” or have “bugs” don’t really know anything about being a rasta.

See Video Clip (http://www.adelove.com/rastaman-with-the-worlds-longest/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkd1zjgSZJ8&feature=youtu.be

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Fashionable, Sexy Womens Dresses / Http://www.stylevitae.com/times-chrissy-teigen-rocked-baby-bump-husband/ / Find Best Wholesale Clothing Suppliers And Dropshipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.