Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Konga Defrauded Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Konga Defrauded Me (453 Views)

Alimosho Local Council Development Area In Lagos Defrauded Me / Help! Firstbank Defrauded Me / Gtb Refunds Adetoke Oluwo (the Lady Airtel Defrauded 400k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Konga Defrauded Me by FairJustice: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
I ordered for asus tablet me175cg tablet from konga
on january 27 with order no(F95584518001) the order got delivered and i paid 20,000 only for me to get home and realise it was
not working, it kept coming on and off and the batrey showed 0% despite that i charged it all night it was showing plugged in but not charging. i contacted konga and they managed to reply after two days that i should return it. i did return it and till date i have not gotten any positive reply from konga i keep calling and mailling.
All konga does is to mail me and call me asking me to go rate the
product i bought on their website, please how do i rate something i
did not use?
i want a refund of my 20,000 as i am no longer intrested, the reason i
bought the tablet is defeated.
konga please kindly refund my money
seun,ishilove,lalasticlala please help me push this to front page as it seems konga has been doing this to others for long.
Re: Konga Defrauded Me by darkenkach(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Konga pls refund the young man his money..
Re: Konga Defrauded Me by dedene: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
DSTV defrauded me. There should be proper control of services rendered and products purchased so that vendors can be penalised whenever they deviate from normal practice.

(1) (Reply)

... / Photos Of Mayhem Caused By Violent Clashes At Mile 12 Market In Lagos / Where Did Nigeria Go Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.