Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

This Happened at One Of the Gtbanks In Lag When They Refuse To Give Him His 150k - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Happened at One Of the Gtbanks In Lag When They Refuse To Give Him His 150k (649 Views)

Where Can I Do ICT Training In Lag Or Ekiti? / Mainone, Tizeti, Facebook In Partnership To Improve Internet Connectivity In Lag / I Refuse To Review Snapchat Spectacles — But I’m Glad To Have My Hands Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Happened at One Of the Gtbanks In Lag When They Refuse To Give Him His 150k by akinjuly77(m): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2016
This Happened inside one of the GTBanks in Lagos

If Nigerian banks thinks they can get away with anything,they've not met an Ijebu Man.

N150,000 of his money was dubiously taken from his account and the bank won't listen to him. Then this happened!

Don't forget to leave a comment on what you think use the reply button. grin

Watch the video from source : http://greatuites.com/index.php?topic=761.msg2195#msg2195

Re: This Happened at One Of the Gtbanks In Lag When They Refuse To Give Him His 150k by akinjuly77(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Them no get madness pass the guy o
Re: This Happened at One Of the Gtbanks In Lag When They Refuse To Give Him His 150k by akinjuly77(m): 12:38am On Feb 19, 2016
lolz

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Programmer / Nike Has Unveiled Its Much-anticipated Range Of Self-lacing Shoes. / See The Albino Cockcroach I Saw In My Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.