Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Baptist Church Pastor Preaches Against Women’s Rights - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Baptist Church Pastor Preaches Against Women’s Rights (701 Views)

Photos: Lagos Pastor Preaches From Range Rover Rooftop / Photos: Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin At Popular Bus Stop In South Africa / Photos: Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin At Popular Bus Stop In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baptist Church Pastor Preaches Against Women’s Rights by ResolvingPath(f): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2016
American conservative Christian pastor uses the Bible to explain why women should not have the right to vote, the right to work outside the home, or the right to seek a divorce.

In a fiery sermon recently uploaded to YouTube, Pastor Steven Anderson of Faithful Word Baptist Church rails against women’s rights, while longing for the good old days, when women had no rights.

Anderson refers to 1 Timothy 2:11 to establish his claim. "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection," he reads. "But I suffer not a woman to teach nor to usurp authority over the man."

Anderson then flips to 1 Corinthians chapter 14, saying, "Let your women keep silence in the churches for it is not permitted unto them to speak."

A controversial Arizona preacher has prayed for Caitlyn Jenner’s ‘heart to explode right now’, while telling his congregation that it’s not wrong to pray for the deaths of your enemies.

Angered by the action Bruce Jenner, a former Olympic athlete and father of the Kardashian clan,who underwent a sex change operation and announced herself to the world under the new name, Caitlyn, Pastor Steven prays for God to rip out Caitlyn Jenner’s heart: ‘I hate him with a perfect hatred’

*Pastor Stephen Anderson said he is praying for her 'heart to explode'.

*He told congregation it's not wrong to want your enemies to die.

*He also said the U.S. could be AIDS-free if all LGBT people were executed.

See details and Watch the video of Anderson’s sermon@ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://nadinepost..com.ng/2016/02/baptist-church-pastor-preaches-against.html

1 Share

Re: Baptist Church Pastor Preaches Against Women’s Rights by sanmitee(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2016
I love Steven Anderson, this night alone I got dozens of his sermons downloaded from YouTube. As for topic I don't know, but he is most times spot on. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Swagsbabe.com || Look At What Wizkid Babymama Said On Twitter / What Would You Do If It Were You? / SERIOUSLY: Convo Between A Concerned Niralander And Police Officer On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.