Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Extra View Decoder For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Extra View Decoder For Sale (1162 Views)

Fairly Used GOTV And STARTIMES Decoder For Sale. / Dstv Hd Zapper Decoder For Sale / Dstv Price Slash - Get A Dstv Decoder For Just N6,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extra View Decoder For Sale by donbabade: 2:48am On Feb 19, 2016
2 decoders (linked for extra view )
1 90cm dish
1 dual lnb
1 remote control
And other installation accessories
Price 15k
Location Alimosho lagos
O8O53OO7416
Re: Extra View Decoder For Sale by twinskenny(m): 4:42am On Feb 19, 2016
donbabade:
2 decoders (linked for extra view )
1 90cm dish
1 dual lnb
1 remote control
And other installation accessories
Price 15k
Location Alimosho lagos
O8O53OO7416

You want to sell the two fifteen k yet you are pricing one five and three k. That's funny
Re: Extra View Decoder For Sale by donbabade: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Can u read at all?
I priced decoder only!

Did u read d list of wat I'm selling for 15k?
Dumbass toad!

twinskenny:

You want to sell the two fifteen k yet you are pricing one five and three k. That's funny
Re: Extra View Decoder For Sale by twinskenny(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2016
donbabade:
Can u read at all?
I priced decoder only!

Did u read d list of wat I'm selling for 15k?
Dumbass toad!

why dont u use the decoder you are selling? is there anthing wrong with them? if they are married together you can as well seperate them to a single view.... the abuse not needed. was just curious though thanks
Re: Extra View Decoder For Sale by donbabade: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2016
Sorry,
I guess u got on my nerves.
Dstv is giving me headaches.
Went to their office to seperate my account only for them to tell me that I ve to be subscribing both decoders simultaenously
twinskenny:

why dont u use the decoder you are selling? is there anthing wrong with them? if they are married together you can as well seperate them to a single view.... the abuse not needed. was just curious though thanks
Re: Extra View Decoder For Sale by twinskenny(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2016
donbabade:
Sorry,
I guess u got on my nerves.
Dstv is giving me headaches.
Went to their office to seperate my account only for them to tell me that I ve to be subscribing both decoders simultaenously

that shouldnt be the case... in as much as you have a valid id corresponding with the name on the decoder they can seperate fr you even without subscribing.. u might need to visit there main office like surulere. vi or ikeja
Re: Extra View Decoder For Sale by donbabade: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thank you
twinskenny:

that shouldnt be the case... in as much as you have a valid id corresponding with the name on the decoder they can seperate fr you even without subscribing.. u might need to visit there main office like surulere. vi or ikeja
Re: Extra View Decoder For Sale by twinskenny(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
donbabade:
Thank you

no problem sir

(1) (Reply)

Need a cheap, clean and durable Laptop? / Glo new data subscription / We Build Custom Made Dc-dc Converter Of Any Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.