Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Best And Worst Dressed Celebs At The Grammys 2016 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Best And Worst Dressed Celebs At The Grammys 2016 (974 Views)

Worst Of The Worst Dressed Celebs At Bet Awards 2018 / Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday / What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best And Worst Dressed Celebs At The Grammys 2016 by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 3:49am On Feb 19, 2016
The 58th annual Grammy awards red carpet, I thought this year was not that thrilling but some celebrities managed to pull through, here are my best and worst dressed stars.
Re: My Best And Worst Dressed Celebs At The Grammys 2016 by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 3:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Carrie underwood looked absolutely breathtaking at the 58th grammys redcarpet. In her strapless black Nicolas Jebran dress with a thigh-high slit, the star brought back some old hollywood glam with a modern twist. Sleek, elegant and sophistication are the words to describe the beautiful singer. She is my best dressed for the night.

Re: My Best And Worst Dressed Celebs At The Grammys 2016 by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 3:54am On Feb 19, 2016
Justin Bieber looked all refined and grownup as he stepped the redcarpet. The 'sorry' singer wore a white blazer and had an entirely clean and dapper look. At this point, Justin can do no wrong, I may be a belieber once again!

1 Like

Re: My Best And Worst Dressed Celebs At The Grammys 2016 by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 3:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Ciara arrived the redcarpet looking like she just got out of a domestic fight with babydaddy, Future, and still (somehow) managed to have her hair and makeup in place. Ciara is a talented singer, an amazing dancer with a banging body but this outfit was a total fashion miss.

Re: My Best And Worst Dressed Celebs At The Grammys 2016 by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 3:59am On Feb 19, 2016
No surprise Wizkhalifa made it to another worst dressed list, his look to the 58th grammys redcarpet was more of a fashion fail from a previous MET gala themed-party. We are yet to see Wiz get it right on the redcarpet (like Dj khaled did this year)

(1) (Reply)

Former Miss Nigeria And Milliner, Ene Lawani Did This! / Neutrogena Visibly Even SPF 30 Brightening Daily Moisturizer!!Read Below!!! / This Happened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.