Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Toyin Aimakhu's Man Denies Kidnap Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu's Man Denies Kidnap Allegation (424 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu's Man Denies Kidnap Allegation by endtimesblog: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2016
As the internet went wild, her man, Seun Egbegbe, took to his Instagram page and posted the message above which he later edited to the one below then he deleted it.

"Lol this is funny I don't do this but I really think Is needed# cos i need to clear my hand off what I was wrongly accused of#is it possible for a man to kidnap his woman living in his house as house wife#if I kidnap her who will pay the randsom ask by the kidnappers #am in my house when I read a post on Instagram that I kidnap my wife @aimakhutoyin #let just give a clue of what happen #i was at home in my living room this morning when my friends and family called me about toyin post on Instagram that she post another man as her crush# and crying about the man on her page ur husband doing everything I want for u that is what is called adultry ,she left from my house this morning to kemi Korede movie shooting so I was angry and I went to the movie location I took her phone from her#cos I don't want a slap on my face anymore#i guess taking that step is not too much me #how can I kiddnap a woman with my car of millions of naira# I won't say more than dia but I know very soon the truth will be out soon#but the comedy I love about the all story is that she said I kiddnap her phone she kiddnap my rangerover jeep"

READ MORE at : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/toyin-aimakhus-man-denies-kidnap.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Man Denies Kidnap Allegation by endtimesblog: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2016
grin grin grin

endtime couple
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Man Denies Kidnap Allegation by Pheals(f): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2016
They should continue !!! Aunty Toyin u can join sis. Stella Damascus and start changing husband like panties ... So what's the kidnapped case all about? (After collecting is money ,he did your body now lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Man Denies Kidnap Allegation by theshaderoom: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Nah wah
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Man Denies Kidnap Allegation by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2016
hmmm nawa ooo... dt d problem u face wen u divorce
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Man Denies Kidnap Allegation by Rhozabeth(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2016
What kind of english is this? Is it Mr Egbegbe that is writing this kind of english or the op?

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Begs For Bail On Health Grounds / Empress Njamah & Her Photoshoots For Nothing Is Here Again!!! / Drama As Nigerian Rapper, Ill-bliss Is Mistakenly Implicated In Tiwa Savage's Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.