Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React (52730 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Displays Cleavage In Sexy Picture / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Cleavage, Fans React / Meow! Katy Perry Displays Cleavage In Revealing Bodice As She Wears Playful Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by slick1(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Dat is her market pls....una go just ask her how market madam
Like mother like daughter
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Sijo01(f): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Better that some
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Evyivy(f): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by SolexxBarry(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
I love this kinda Boobs tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by brainbox1000(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by kennyman2000(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmmmm.....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by orekelewa09(f): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2016
If this one no post pix in a day ,she fit get malaria
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Marshallian(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2016
The rate at which cleavages are being displayed this days is alarming...... very soon we should be expecting to see something from DI'JA

grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by seangy4konji: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2016
Who cares about her saggy breast.

Am ju there imagining that moment when you pull out to cum on re hairy mound.
Bliss.

It's obvious she is hairy with a landing strip.

Muah.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Ralphdan(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2016
oh gad! those are succulent
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by chyckxx(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Timileyin008:
But you can at least pay for your sins
sins? I've prayed today.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by blackboy(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Married or not married if its not good for the married its not good for the singles.
Guess she was exposing it before Marraige and what do you expect its a norm and part of her way of dressing. Show continues.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Timileyin008: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2016
You are not broke then since you could pay for sins through prayer ..me I'm so broke that I can't even pay for my sins o
chyckxx:
sins? I've prayed today.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Meti99(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2016
Why d complain like say if she give u suck u no go suck...
leave talk jor
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2016
No b her mate b this

Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by SolexxBarry(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2016
donald09:
No one cares

I do my broda," grabs my Vaseline cream"
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by xpensivNas(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2016
Like mother like daughter
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=Marshallian post=43061765]The rate at which cleavages are being displayed this days is alarming...... very soon we should be expecting to see something from DI'JA

That dija own na boil.but d girl mouth go good for bj
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by kenbolu: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2016
If she that bra now you will see that the breast have collapsed. Idiot
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by kenbolu: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2016
If she open that bra now you will see that the breast have collapsed. Idiot
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by chyckxx(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2016
Timileyin008:
You are not broke then since you could pay for sins through prayer ..me I'm so broke that I can't even pay for my sins o
but, you have eaten today, yeah? I'm planning to drop outta school.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by AfroKnight: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2016
koikoi2:
She covered her phone with a case and used a screen guard on it but her breast which is of more value is exposed.
No mind them.

Some women love to look like sex workers but they'll complain if you treat them like one. If one man asks this one for a one night stand now, she go dey form "what do you take me for" as if she nor dey sample her market.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by nessacookey(f): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2016
I don't even know this woman.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Marshallian(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=iamfroshsylver post=43062025][/quote]

#Fact........ Lol, even if she should go for boobs enlargement. ... it'll cut no ice
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by olayinkaj2(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
How does this change the situation of the economy? Didn't see anything, just passing....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by ziego(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
tonyfrenzy:
As in what?

What does her cleavage do to y'all yelling.
Plain hypocrites.
Ain't see nothing except ya minds are dirty,
let her hubby complain nah.

Avg talk true for ones

That thing e good for ur eyes?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Larrey(f): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
So far d hubby is nt complaining,nothing is wrong with it then.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by ooshinibos: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
with reference to exposure of body parts ..what you are willing to show is what you are willing to share
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Goridoe(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
koikoi2:
[size=13pt]She covered her phone with a case and used a screen guard on it but her breast which is of more value is exposed.[/size]

shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Timileyin008: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eyaaaaa it's so tourche' bro I have eaten..but sincerely I was once like you o. Thank God sha things is getting better and for you it will get better too
chyckxx:
but, you have eaten today, yeah? I'm planning to drop outta school.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by HirstMOG(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
LEARN FROM THIS:

A lady bought an iPad, when her father saw it, he asked: "What was the first thing you did when you bought it?”

"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad," she replied.

"Did someone force you to do so?"

"No."

"Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?"

"No dad! In fact, they even recommend using a cover for the iPad!"

"Did you cover it because it was cheap and ugly?"

"Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damaged and decrease in value."

"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"

"I think it looks better; it’s worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."

The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said: "Yet, if I had asked you to cover your body, which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"

She kept silent!

Lesson: If you don't dress well by covering your body, ladies; then, you can get damaged and decreased in value!

#DressDecently #

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React by Pappyto: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mofo lepon... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) / Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.