Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Fashion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fashion (508 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion by JustOutstanding: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2016
What is fashion?
Well, the Oxford Advanced Learners dictionary defined fashion as a popular style of cloths, hair etc. Popular in this context means the most acceptable way by the public of doing things. In my opinion, fashion can be subjective. My own way of doing those same things without considering the way its popularly done, is my best definition of fashion. Have we ever stopped to consider comfort? Comfort plays a very important role in fashion, what is considered as "in vogue" may not be comfortable for others thereby wearing that same attire in a different way. Do we now say that kind of person is not fashionable? No, it will be safe to Say such persons has his unique style of fashion. I've come across people that while trying to be fashionable, especially females, they simply looked like masquerades in human form. So in essence, fashion should be subjective, it should never be a one-way thing, wear and do what you are comfortable with.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Girl Needed-ssce / How I Boosted My Funds To Invest Into My Career / How To Prevent/overcome Bad Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.