Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,028 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Blogger Comes Out Open To Attack Eti9ja For Deducting His Airtime Unnecessarily - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Comes Out Open To Attack Eti9ja For Deducting His Airtime Unnecessarily (465 Views)

SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet / Watch…”marriage Is Unnecessarily Overrated”. Actress, Halima Abubakar Blasts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Comes Out Open To Attack Eti9ja For Deducting His Airtime Unnecessarily by justhys: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2016
Its turning into a habit for etisalat now, anytime I load my etisalat line, I will receive a confirmation message that my subscription for either news or something else was successful and airtime will be deducted from my account when I never subscribed for anything, I will call etisalat customer care but they will never pick up. In some cases I do wait for upto 1hr but still they won’t pick. Today I came across a blogger Akpene Jacob, owner of www.lasgidionline.com.ng complaining of this same issue on Facebook, you can see the photo below.

Please help me; are you experiencing it too I think these are issues bloggers should tackle by posting them to achieve the change we seek, how can someone load N200 and make only 3minute call? Lalasticlala please come and save us

1 Like

Re: Blogger Comes Out Open To Attack Eti9ja For Deducting His Airtime Unnecessarily by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2016
oga oo
Re: Blogger Comes Out Open To Attack Eti9ja For Deducting His Airtime Unnecessarily by iamjayboss(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2016
We are watching how this ends, lalasticlala
Re: Blogger Comes Out Open To Attack Eti9ja For Deducting His Airtime Unnecessarily by jaylister(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2016
it has become a normal thing; for MTN they will deduct the moni immediately you recharge. Pls NCC should look into this; maybe it is a way of getting the fine they are to pay. mods Pls move this thing

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Why We Have Sex / Be Very Careful Of Wigs / Checkout This Hilarious Message From A Nairalander To Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.