Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

That Akward Moment. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / That Akward Moment. (587 Views)

The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day / Preserving That Moment For U, Photo & Video Shoot 4 All Events 2 Suite Ur Budget / Cussons Baby Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Akward Moment. by shrimati(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2016
have you ever had that moment? When you feel just akward. I remember my days in school... There was this particular moment that I greeted a friend, it was those time you would be rushing to meet up a class. I stretched my hand to shake him but he was already on the move... so I carefully tucked my hands back and proceeded not knowing that he too has retraced his steps back and was stretching his hand for a shake by the time I discovered he was stretching his hand for a shake... I responded by stretching my hands again but it was in the air again with no one to receive it .... we were both stuck there for few mins with no shake.... so what was your own akward moment let share......

(1) (Reply)

Video Vixens Needed For Movie Shoot / Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day / Introducing The New Niche For Event Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.