Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up (30909 Views)

Asa, P’sqaure, Timaya, Wizkid Owe Me ---sound Sultan / Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife / Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by kniru: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
And not even one person in the so-called crowd could get a picture of the gate or even the crowd...ok oooo..make i sha dey watch

Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Icon4(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
1 concur
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
I strogly believe all these are publicity stunts because they know that they are already becoming irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by jaksabbey(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
SMH, iya alalake reality, lol
sixtuschimere:
Psqaure’s House Locked Up Ova Failure 2 Perform At A Show After Getting Paid(pic

There was a messy drama at the Omole Phase 1, Lagos, house of the music duo this morning after they failed to show up at an event where they’re billed to perform despite the fact that they were already paid by the client. The house was allegedly stormed this morning and was placed under lock and key.

Inside sources revealed that the action was taken by the aggrieved client. Psqaure’s failure to honor the agreement is said to be related to the current misunderstanding between them. Before this morning’s drama, it’s alleged that they’ve been charged to court 3 times but they didn’t honor it. Peter was said to have driven off angrily this morning as security operatives kept dispersing the crowd that gathered to watch the drama….. does Lagos State still have a governor? If yes, he shld do something asap!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/psqaures-house-locked-up-over-failure.html
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by lanjazzy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
pictures or...
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by cr7lomo: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Since they got married, peace and harmony disappeared..... Some women sha can bring ill luck

1 Like

Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by happney65: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
I dont believe this story joo..Why would one person come and lock my house because i did not come and perform at he's show?When no be say i use the House collect Loan..Another Lie Mohammed in the building
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by mrhansome12(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
How are we sure this news is real? The way rumours are flying around I no longer believe any news without video or pictures
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by doctokwus: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
It's Psquare doing so badly musically that they have to use this poorly orchestrated and ameuteurish media stunts to boost their career?
They shud take a lesson from that guy that feigned his own death,then hospitalization last year.Rather than boost his career,the poorly managed upstart has gone into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by condralbede(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lie Mohammed d second
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Chiccly(f): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
United we stand

Divided we fall!

May God help the Okoyes'
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Payshence(f): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
What a Shame........Wahala dey,Danger!! **In der yeye voice**
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by IYANGBALI: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
the spirit of their mother is seriously fighting back
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Fime2000: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
but why.
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Jacko1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Who be peter who be paul i too dey confuse dem
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by IYANGBALI: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
mrhansome12:
How are we sure this news is real? The way rumours are flying around I no longer believe any news without video or pictures
the news is real,i saw it in my dream last night
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by wizkidblogger(f): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Breaking news everywhere...
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by shumuel(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't believe this feud coz i think its planned, but if its all real, mehn this guys are about to go down like low, low low low low low. sad they are my favourite in Nigeria, i guess i'll have to move to Olamide ''Back to Back'' grin
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by mrhansome12(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
IYANGBALI:
the news is real,i saw it in my dream last night
then you need malaria medicine rightaway
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Amelian:
Hope peeps supporting jude should leave the position of been their manager has seen what their clamouring has caused....smmhh.
People clamouring jude should leave psquare alone and hes riding on their fame.. See what a divided family yields into? No unity.. Chaos and strangers will come in and do whatever they like in their homes and buisness ..
. I have no words for peter sha...smhhh...
Things are now falling apart, thugs and security operatives have closed up their home.. Simple respect your elder brother for his efforts , na lie... Na to rub shoulders and claim., am a man.. Oya do your magic and free your home from the lock and key..smh...

lol... most likely jude booked and collected the money for the show as manager....

peter already said doing that kind of deal is at their own risk....

he will sort thisout ... jude will have to pay the money back

1 Like

Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by playtheblues(f): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
They collected money, flew all the way from Lagos to Benin only to find out that the show had been postponed to the next day. They had to leave because they had another show billed for the next day.

Have you considered all the expenses they incurred in logistics?

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

The plaintiff did not convey their postponement detains/information to the artistes.

Also note that the artiste were not served, rather judgement was passed in absentia against them.

P-Square should employ good lawyers to take up this case, trust me they would be compensated instead.

HungerBAD:
These guys seems to have everything.

Everything, except common sense.

How do you collect money and not honor the deal? in my Vocabulary that is 419. Maybe later, they will come out with a statement to deny it, and say like Onyeka Owenu, everybody is after them because they are Ibo's.

Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by ColtPython(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
He drove off to where exactly? Under bridge? undecided
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by yommyss01: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
And whats the problem of the Lagos state government in this? I also have problems, can he come and solve that one too?
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by hob(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
This 2016 get as d tin dey go
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Cholls(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=43063108]

na so me sef fey pity their down-spring and side-spring... i dey tell you!!! grin grin[/quolte]my brother Qualer I no joke o..... you sef pity their down-spring.
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Kingbilo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
[b]Nigeria, still performing tout justice even with court warrant.. Why not just look up their bvn and freeze their accounts?

How can you pass judgement in absentia then all of a sudden come to their house and expect them to cooperate? I see total Lack of liason between arms of government.

The gateman that was injured for protecting his employers property. Who will compensate him?

This is a simple thing.. Inform the defendant of the judgement against them. Demand the sum be remitted. If it isn't within a specific period, issue a warrant for arrest which can be carried out anywhere as they are very public figures.

Apart from that, why are they harassing Peter and Paul and their private property anyway? Was it Peter and Paul who signed the agreement or their company/record label?

Jungle justice by court order Smh.

I can see the op is also calling on governor to do something.. So Ambode should come and settle a civil lawsuit because? Go and order sense on Alibaba [/b]

2 Likes

Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=sexyexcalibur post=43064240]

lol... most likely jude booked and collected the money for the show as manager....

peter already said doing that kind of deal is at their own risk....

he will sort thisout ... jude will have to pay the money back[/quote

I really hope Peter does something fast about it sha... And if its true jude should return the money back .. See what uncountrollable arguements and quarrels can lead to.
Well best of luck to them..
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=Amelian post=43065087][/quote]

news was fake after all... and jude is off
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by elopee3000(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
These guys seems to have everything.

Everything, except common sense.

How do you collect money and not honor the deal? in my Vocabulary that is 419. Maybe later, they will come out with a statement to deny it, and say like Onyeka Owenu, everybody is after them because they are Ibo's.may amadioha send ur useless family to sambisa forest for bringing igbo into this matter igbo killed funsho Williams or abiola or bola ige why re u so obsessed with igbos angrywe play football u complain we act film u complain angry

Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Ophemmi: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
It sounds kindof fake undecided
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jacko1:
Who be peter who be paul i too dey confuse dem
Peter is the guy on low cut. He does most of the dancing (break dancing etc). Paul is the guy with dreadlocks. He does most of the singing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloye Blasts Ruggedman / Mercy Aigbe Or Lilian Esoro: Who Rocked This Dress Better? / Kizz Daniel Held Hostage In Babcock For Collecting N3.5m Without Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.