Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help (793 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Gifty9(f): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Dear nairalanders please I need your urgent help/advice . I have a bachelor's degree in urban and regional planning. I finished nysc October 2015.And since then I have been applying for jobs and gone for some interviews, uptil date nothing yet. Am based in Port Harcourt and am tired of sleeping at home. If any one can help me I will really appreciate. Thanks.
Re: Help by Amaragold(f): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
U can look for a teaching job close to ur house,i bliv u ll find one,i finished service october 2015,i reside in ph,i ve bn looking for job also,wat i kp gettin is mktin work based on just commission,cant do dat,i ve decided to get a teaching job.God ll help us (Amen).

1 Like

Re: Help by mimiessien(f): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Many of us live and depend on a single stream of income and we are quite happy to get a pay cheque on a fixed date.

Even those of us, who run their own businesses or are self-employed, usually rely on one channel of income.

This can lead to an absolute disaster. No matter how steady or great that income is, if it runs dry due to any problem, it can create huge financial issues.

Remember that even the garden of Eden had to be watered by four streams to have flourished so much.

It's all about having a PLAN B.
Call or chat with me on 08035697352. Let me link you up
Re: Help by mimiessien(f): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Many of us live and depend on a single stream of income and we are quite happy to get a pay cheque on a fixed date.

Even those of us, who run their own businesses or are self-employed, usually rely on one channel of income.

This can lead to an absolute disaster. No matter how steady or great that income is, if it runs dry due to any problem, it can create huge financial issues.

Remember that even the garden of Eden had to be watered by four streams to have flourished so much.

It's all about having a PLAN B.
Call or chat with me. Let me link you up

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / New Jobs At IL Bagno For Graduates / Please Help, Just Got Invite From AIICO Plc As Retail Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.