Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price (67786 Views)

Post has been deleted. / Buy Your Clean Cars From Cotonou 07010670649 / Buying Cars From Cotonou: The Myth&truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 11:32am On Feb 29, 2016
Get a very good car of ur choice an av it here in ur door step in Nigeria convinietly in 48hrs.simple just com around wit some cash Wat of 20k to make deposit after u av make ur good choice. Then transport fees Wat of 6k to enter mega car market were u will c car of diffrient models of car old an new .
Here in Seme border we av different banks of Nigeria were u can cash ur money to make full payment of d car been deposited for after d payment in 48hrs u get ur car u av pay for life continiue.tnk
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 2:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cotonou is a wild an mega market for cars lorries buses e.t.c. it is the best Place whr u choice good carservice of ur choice for a good living. Come today and pixk of ur choice and get it @ Ur door step in 48hrs.
All u av to do is come wit just 20k and additional 7k or transport fee and deposit for any type of car u choose. 20k for deposit and d 7k for transportation to Cotonou d car market we can den come back to get down full cash to do during normal or full payment of d car.
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Get a very good car of ur choice an av it here in ur door step in Nigeria convinietly in 48hrs.simple just com around wit some cash Wat of 20k to make deposit after u av make ur good choice. Then transport fees Wat of 6k to enter mega car market were u will c car of diffrient models of car old an new .
Here in Seme border we av different banks of Nigeria were u can cash ur money to make full payment of d car been deposited for after d payment in 48hrs u get ur car u av pay for life continiue.tnk
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Come today and get d best of us
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
We help People from any where in d country to buy cars of there choice, and get it deliver to there destination in 48 hrs.thnkwit easy and strees free.
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 12:40am On Mar 02, 2016
U can buy it cheap and very clean to ur door step wit Nigeria custom duty in 2 to 3 days without stresse.I give u my word.
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2016
U can buy it cheap and very clean to ur door step wit Nigeria custom duty in 2 to 3 days without stresse.I give u my word.
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2016
We can get u a very good and clean car from Cotonou to anywhere in Nigeria wit easy and strees free
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
U can buy it cheap and very clean to ur door step wit Nigeria custom duty in 2 to 3 days without stresse.I give u my word
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
We help People from any where in d country to buy cars of there choice, and get it deliver to there destination in 48 hrs.thnkwit easy and strees free.
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2016
We help people from any where in d country to buy cars of there choice, and get it deliver to there to ur destination in 48hr
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
We offer u gud service, Bamiauto
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by juliebrown: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
How much can you get a 2003 toyota corralla (auto), 2003 matrix (auto) and 2005 EOD (auto)
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
A very clean car/ suv to u door step with easy. Call us now for for enquiry of what u want ur budget and we toget her work it out.
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
We help people from any where in d country to buy cars of there choice, and get it deliver to there to ur destination in 48hr
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by olasha1(m): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2016
Pls how much can I get accord or camry of 09 down to Lagos Ajah
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2016
@plasma cary 09u can get it for 2.3m and also d Honda accord for d dame price. Talk off d cart 09 I av it already 2.3m
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2016
@olasha1 Honda Accord 09 #2.3m Toyota camry #2.3m.dat of camry 09 I Ave it at hand.#2.3m
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 6:24am On Mar 04, 2016
@olasha1 camry09u can get it for 2.3m and also d Honda accord for d dame price. Talk off d cart 09 I av it already 2.3m
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2016
A very clean car/ suv to u door step with easy. Call us now for for enquiry of what u want ur budget and we toget her work it out.
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2016
We help pearlescent from any where in d country to buy cars of there choice, and get it deliver to there destination in 48 hrs.thnk
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2016
We help pearlescent from any where in d country to buy cars of there choice, and get it deliver to there destination in 48 hrs.thnk
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by juliebrown: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2016
You didn't ansa my inquiry
Re: Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price by BamiAutos(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
@juliebrown How much can you get a 2003 toyota corralla (auto), 2003 matrix (auto) and 2005 EOD
The corolla 2003 go for 1450m matrix 1400m Honda 1450m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

Check freshly added car deals on CarXus.com! / Thinking of Selling Ur Cars? We Market&Sell 10x Faster&Smarter / Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.