Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Longing For Connection And Closeness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Longing For Connection And Closeness (581 Views)

Longing For Home / Youwin 2017 Online Assessment Website Connection Time Out Error / Longing To Be A Father And A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Longing For Connection And Closeness by skokila: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
http://theexfactorguidereview.com With so many self-improvement books out there I am amazed at just how inept people are at the dating game. Being straight, I only speak for the heterosexual population of course. On current evidence, we heterosexuals are really, really bad at opening up and sharing. At any rate, we European heterosexuals are no good when it comes to sharing emotions. Of late, I've simplified my life no end. In the last few years I stumbled upon a five step process to dating so simple and obvious it's a wonder more people haven't tripped over it. I write from the male perspective but this is equally applicable to women. One prerequisite before starting is to leave your fear and ego at home.

Find out a little bit about the person you're interested in. If you have absolutely no shared interests, leave fear and ego out of the equation and proceed no further. If on the other hand you have at least some shared interests, proceed to step two.

Get over your shyness and look for opportunities to engage her in conversation. If she bores you to tears or everything she says makes your blood boil, leave fear and ego out of the equation and proceed no further. If you enjoy talking to her at least some of the time, proceed to step three. http://gethardagainbookreview.com

(1) (Reply)

INSPIRING: Richest African Footballer Reveals How He Met His Wife / President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (photos) / It's For Real And It's True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.